Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

EV was the classiest manager we had in the last 15 years, including Pep.

Haven’t heard him cry at all about being axed, and he got absolutely GRILLED when we didn’t win and also win in style lmao

Expectations were 10x back then
And gave up his salary to help the club too a true gentleman

jairzinho

It probably wasn't planned. This seems like more of a 'you aren't firing me, I quit!' type of thing.

He wants to take the moral victory and try to leave on his own terms rather than being inevitably fired as results continue to nosedive.

Probably sees himself as too good to be fired and bitter that board or fans would ever consider this option.

This is new territory for Xavi. For most of his playing career he was idolized. Now instead he is being scrutinized and not in a way he is accustomed to and not in a way that he can handle.

BJJ

He's coming out with some weird shit. Always changing his story and continuing his pity party. He says he decided to leave at the beginning of the season. After Villareal defeat he said he decided a few days before.
As a player he came out with slot of delusional statements and I knew it would end badly if he became a manager. He us just not cut out ti be a manager of a big club. Dealing with pressure is a huge aspect at a big club. Especially as a manager. It's different being a player. You rain hard, listen to the managers instructions and than give your best on the pitch. Management is multi faceted and every decision is scrutinsed, whether its the board or press.
His level is Celta Vigo, Betis or Villareal.

Givenchy

I was thinking eh we might as well get behind him and the team and end this season with some dignity for both parties but then I see his press conference.. the guy is utterly shameless.

He'll be sacked when we fuck up vs Napoli and Laporta is going to look even more of a twat considering he gave him a new contract.

Messigician

Came out with more absolute shite today, has to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown or some shit.

Makes you appreciate coaches like Valverde all the more

Messigician

More than a club

Barça Fan: "I will miss you so much, Xavi"

Xavi: "No, man, the club must continue."

"But you are part of the club."

Xavi: "And because I'm part of the club, I have to think about the club now."

"I swear I will miss you, I love you so much."

Xavi: "Thanks and I love you too."

Attachments

• IMG_1634.jpeg
    IMG_1634.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 5

Messigician

Xavi: "Is it cruel to coach Barça? Because it's like that. I try to express what I feel. They make you feel like you're not worth it. Talking to Pep, Ernesto and Luis Enrique I didn't know. Now I've lived it. It is not enjoyed. It seems that you risk your life at all times."

I can’t read anymore… this Catalan vagina man

Neeraj

Cannot believe he spoke and this poorly, ONCE AGAIN. It's one thing coming out and saying what you want to say. You'd have thought he'd be mature enough tobe professional enough in thr subsequent press conferences and put this behind and be more diplomatic. He decides to take pot shots once again? And then say things to make it worse?

First up, let's face it, it's complete horse shit when he says he decided to quit end of last sesosn. Just go back and listen to his press conferences from earlier in thr season when be had won games etc.. He sounded delighted and kept talking about how he'd so happy to be here bla bla. Then as results turned his agenda was damage control and he kept talking about how this is a long term project. And then he starts talking about titles or out... Does any of this sound like a guy who decided to quit?

Given that he signed an extension contract which is public, and he now says this - I think he's made a bigger blunder than he realises in the midst of his ' tour de whining'. He has insulted the fans.

I was ready to put this behind and stick behind the team for what's remaining - but this second press conference has really soured it for me. Now I'm feeling vengeful and want to see him sacked.

Neeraj

Xavi: "Is it cruel to coach Barça? Because it's like that. I try to express what I feel. They make you feel like you're not worth it. Talking to Pep, Ernesto and Luis Enrique I didn't know. Now I've lived it. It is not enjoyed. It seems that you risk your life at all times."

I can’t read anymore… this Catalan vagina man
Don't think that's the right translation. I saw the PC and he said - 'Talking to pep.. he said the same thing... Ernesto too.. and well Luis, I lived through what he suffered, I know it'

Blanco

He “is doing it for the club”, but in the same time he is talking how bad is to be the coach of barca, how bad is media treating you, how bad your family feel and how nobody appreciates you. He is doing no favor to barca in getting top manager after him.

Blanco

Not bad coach at all, but he is the worst in press conferences. Putting himself in positions that no one wants to be, without even media trying to put him there.

BJJ

How about he stops moaning about his feelings and fixes the defence for a start. Worse Barca defence I've seen and I've seen some bad ones. I don't care if he plays five at the back. Just stop shipping easy goals. That's just the start. How we are in the top 4 is a mystery to me because we have been awful this season. If this Barca was in EPL we would be hovering around the relegation zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans