Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbuck

A

AM up next. What excuse will Xavi come up with when we lose or draw this?
Has this fool always been like this ??? He's definitely not a Barca fan, but even the Madridista duo we have on this forum (Morten & Wolfe) aren't toxic at all. I wonder why a so-called Barca fan would be all about excessive destructive criticism

iniestaGOAT

There will be a meeting today evaluating a possible STRIKE of La Liga referees due to the hostility shown to them recently, which culminated in an apparent assault to a referee during a third division game last Sunday. [
@isaacfouto

freetocan

He knows that.
Problem is he doesn't have a clue how to do it.

Him staying another year and deciding AGAIN on transfers and squad will ruin us far more than what people think.
Laporta MUST pull the trigger this summer
I got already sick of this clown too. I cannot watch the Barca matches anymore, no pleaser at all. So many players play so badly and this clown insist to give them minutes. Like, Torres, Lena, Raphinia, Fati and so on. Totally shit team with a shit manager.
We will never get so lucky to have a huge chance to win LL. This is the GIFT from Real Madrid. Barca play so badly comparing to Real and is a pain to see a struggling team with no clear idea.
I would NEVER count on like Torres and Raphinia. The only goal would be to show them the door asap. They are zero quality players. Period.

iniestaGOAT

I got already sick of this clown too. I cannot watch the Barca matches anymore, no pleaser at all. So many players play so badly and this clown insist to give them minutes. Like, Torres, Lena, Raphinia, Fati and so on. Totally shit team with a shit manager.
We will never get so lucky to have a huge chance to win LL. This is the GIFT from Real Madrid. Barca play so badly comparing to Real and is a pain to see a struggling team with no clear idea.
I would NEVER count on like Torres and Raphinia. The only goal would be to show them the door asap. They are zero quality players. Period.

Freetocan? More like Shit4brainz

Raketa10

I can agree that we are currently playing like shit. What's even worse is the fact that our games are unwatchable. However, our only concern right now should be how to win La Liga. After we secure the tittle than our management should talk to Xavi about this problem. There are currently too many distractions around our team and that could also be one of the reasons we are playing like shit.

In the middle of the season everyone is talking about weather Messi will return or not. Furthermore, there are non-stop news about Gundogan and Inigo signings, Gavi registration problems, Busi renewal and possible departure of Fati, Torres, Kessie and Alba. In addition to that we have Negreira affair problem. All of that for sure must have a negative impact on our current squad. Xavi and our entire management must stop this rumors and need to concentrate fully on wining La Liga first.

Last edited:

serghei

I can agree that we are currently playing like shit. What's even worse is the fact that our games are unwatchable. However, our only concern right now should be how to win La Liga. After we secure the tittle than our management should talk to Xavi about this problem. There are currently too many distractions around our team and that could also be one of the reasons we are playing like shit.

In the middle of the season everyone is talking about weather Messi will return or not. Furthermore, there are non-stop news about Gundogan and Inigo signings, Gavi registration problems, Busi renewal and possible departure of Fati, Torres, Kessie and Alba. In addition to that we have Negreira affair problem. All of that for sure must have a negative impact on our current squad. Xavi and our entire management must stop this rumors and need to concentrate fully on wining La Liga first.

The club and its fans are a very good match. Both seem to think the league was already won after beating Madrid, when in reality there was more than 25% of games left to be played.

We need to regroup fast or we'll find ourselves like in 2016 when we almost bottled a similar huge lead.

Lewandowski seems to be like in vacation mode already. We have a series of 5-6 tough games coming up so if we continue to fuck around we will get into trouble.

Co0ter

What a game, similar to the rest of the season but unable to scrape by 1-0 this time on a random goal.

Ah yes, I can imagine Jamrock and Iniestagoat now.

Players played out of their preferred position for no reason. Check.

Players bought and utilitized in a role they don't thrive in. Check.

Players mostly running around with no tactical command whatsoever. Check.

Failure to make any meaningful change to said lack of tactics as the game progresses. Check.

Shit football. Period. Check.

"We are winning the league and Xavi is doing a great job. He improved the squad! He's the man for the job!"

Man you cucks are clueless.

serghei

Our fans really deserve some United and Liverpool period, 10+ years of winning nothing but 2nd rate trophies if at all, getting trashed 7-0 by your rival, playing Europa League football if you're lucky, mostly watching European games on TV.

That would beat the self-entitleness out of them maybe. Boo fucking hoo, so we don't play tiki-taka anymore and we don't have 5-6 Ballon d'Or level players in the team at the same time. That's life.

Such a terrible, cut your wrists, season to be leading 11 points in the league and beating Real Madrid 3 times this season. Unbearable. :lol:...

JamDav1982

Our fans really deserve some United and Liverpool period, 10+ years of winning nothing but 2nd rate trophies, getting trashed 7-0 by your rival, playing Europa League football if you're lucky.

That would beat the self-entitleness out of them maybe. Boo fucking hoo, so we don't play tiki-taka anymore and we don't have 5-6 Ballon d'Or level players in the team at the same time. That's life.

Stop talking shite.

You have only changed tune as Xavi and were crying for sack of EV when had won two titles and top of league in 3rd.

Nothing matches that for 'entitled' so far.

The fans are correct on vast majority they want to see Xavi/Barca improve on.

Constant mental gymnastics because it is Xavi.

serghei

Stop talking shite.

You have only changed tune as Xavi and were crying for sack of EV when had won two titles and top of league in 3rd.

Nothing matches that for 'entitled' so far.

The fans are correct on vast majority they want to see Xavi/Barca improve on.

Constant mental gymnastics because it is Xavi.

Resident moaner and Xavi hater from day one at it to prove me wrong. Wonder how that would go. Seen this movie 20 times.

JamDav1982

Resident moaner and Xavi hater from day one at it to prove me wrong. Wonder how that would go.

Nope. Wrong again.

Prove you wrong on what? You wanted ETH initially anyway you claimed.

I point out when Xavi been good and bad and said he was about only choice when ETH wouldnt take job and nor would any proven coach.

You however constantly post shit that contradicts your own arguments in past.

Stop spouting off about 'entitled' Barca fans for valid criticisms of Barca this season when you have been more of a glory hunting entitled fan than others in past.

serghei

Nope. Wrong again.

I point out when Xavi been good and bad and said he was about only choice when ETH wouldnt take job and nor would any proven coach.

You however constantly post shit that contradicts your own arguments in past.

Valid....

Bahahaha, the only valid thing is that we sould not be winning anything because we are not the best team in Spain. Real Madrid are.

You are clueless as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans