Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

jairzinho

Losing 2 games with a 7 point lead will only allow the teams beneath us to close the gap even more. Thats not good for us.

vegitot

It is so clear that Xavi isn't Pep or Cruyff. He is type of coach that will try everything to get result rather than style/philosophy.

Total-Football

This delusion that " as long as results keep coming we are fine" is what brought barcelona down from grace because we indeed were winning with autopilots like valverde. When the plane crushes it crushed down. Progress should be felt and visible on the pitch otherwise this is just delaying the catastrophe. I don't care if barca wins laliga this season playing like this shit.

#xaviout

ajnotkeith

Soft pen in our favour + clear pen not given against us.

It genuinely baffles me how there continue to be people who proclaim the refs are all against Barca and trying to rig the league for Madrid.

ajnotkeith

Anyway, we really need to win this league.

I have a feeling that a season like this is probably not coming around again. Almost everything is going right and we've won so many of these games where could have easily dropped points.

The general play has to improve for the future or it is only going down from here, but to be fair, we are missing a lot of players.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Fucks sake, wow that was shit... Ok, half of our team are complete donkeys - but Xavi wanted most of them. How tf did it come to this? And than we invest loads of money and we make our team even weaker :lol:

Gari

For the first time in the Club's history, Bar?a has won 8 Liga matches with a 1-0 scoreline.We even 1-0ed Atleti.New records are being set.It seems Xavi is not what he says.

JamDav1982

In every 1-0 win teams have been missing sitters and/or hitting woodwork.

Very fortunate to have a run of wins from the balance of those games/performances but take it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans