Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Equilibrium

Barcelona midfielder Xavi (33) has received an offer from American team New York Red Bulls and is thinking about it. [ser]

Can't happen dude! :p Barcelona is his home and I just can't imagine him playing for another club with another shirt.. just can't.

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9300 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Paganinisrvnge

Am I the only one that's shocked that Xavi was in the world 11? Should have been Schweinsteiger or Busquets instead. Xavi is an absolute club legend but in 2013 he didn't do anything too impressive. Busquets and Iniesta were better and even at times Fabregas.

raskolnikov

Yaya Toure and schweinsteiger would have been my picks for midfield.
Jordi Alba or Alaba at lb and Lahm as rb instead of Alves.

raskolnikov

f4929e8b1b5c875168e0f4a183ee1c7a246027.gif

My opinion is that Xavi is his own toughest critic, I remember VdB saying he had to convince Xavi to play the world cup in Brazil.
Xavi knows that at some point he will become a liability -by his standard- to the team, but remain an incredible signing for a ton of clubs.
As he is a club legend, he probably discarded already the possibility of staying in Europe. Thus, Red Bulls.

Cule4life

The Culest
My opinion is that Xavi is his own toughest critic, I remember VdB saying he had to convince Xavi to play the world cup in Brazil.
Xavi knows that at some point he will become a liability -by his standard- to the team, but remain an incredible signing for a ton of clubs.
As he is a club legend, he probably discarded already the possibility of staying in Europe. Thus, Red Bulls.

Don't be so generous. He recently said that he felt like a youngster abs could play 3 Games a week. Plus he routinely keeps criticizing pitches bus parking and Mourinho instead of introspection

DinhoR10

Most votes for 2013 World XI - Midfielders: 1 Iniesta 2 Xavi 3 Ribery 4 Ozil 5 Yaya Toure 6 Bale 7 Pirlo 8 Schweinsteiger [...] 11 Busquets

Am I the only one that finds ribery coming 3rd to iniesta and xavi funny?

T

TataMascapenes

Busquets 11th is funny, quite pleasantly surprised about Özil though, would have been fantastic had he made the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans