Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

loozy

tumblr_mpvvfbI49L1rog8woo2_250.png

tumblr_mpvvfbI49L1rog8woo1_250.png

He probably was invited, but if I was him, I too would be ashamed of attacking Barca's managerial infront of the entire world and on top of that taking a canterano with me. (therefore I wouldn't show up).
He worked it all out perfectly.
"People will critizise me for taking thiago.... what can I do?." "Oh i got it! I'm gonna talk cr.p about barca's management so that people concentrate more on that than on me signing Thiago . YES! " :pep:

He pulled a mourinho on us,
Talk about the reffs so that no one can talk about the bad game.
he learned from the best :mou:

JonM

Wow. I didn't know about that. Haven't they been together for only a few months?

She's beautiful. Congrats to both of them!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He probably was invited, but if I was him, I too would be ashamed of attacking Barca's managerial infront of the entire world and on top of that taking a canterano with me. (therefore I wouldn't show up).
He worked it all out perfectly.
"People will critizise me for taking thiago.... what can I do?." "Oh i got it! I'm gonna talk cr.p about barca's management so that people concentrate more on that than on me signing Thiago . YES! " :pep:

He pulled a mourinho on us,
Talk about the reffs so that no one can talk about the bad game.
he learned from the best :mou:

:lol: You're just going around ranting about Pep in every thread, even on a happy occasion such as Xavi's wedding. Grow up and stop acting so immature.

On topic, congrats to the happy couple!!! :)

footyfan

Calma, calma
With all due respect (and there definitely is something I don't know about), but Xavi, of all guys, could've probably done better.

Must be true love, congrats to them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans