Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
11219498_10153486279314305_809877352859923864_o.jpg

Pabs

Xavi 2008-2012 was such a beauty. This guy totally redefined modern football

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Fiend v1.3.1.

Hellsangel

Thank you maestro.

That 08-09 season will be the benchmark for any midfield player for years to come, especially if you take into account Euro 2008. Back then, he controlled games perfectly as per usual but he also added an insane amount of assists, verticality and drive. His performance in the 2-6 was his best for me.

I will miss you and I hope you'll come back soon.

klc123

Wasn't aware of the world cup ambassedor role...It's worse enough that he is moving to such a backward country, now he will be surrounding himself in those responsible for all the corruption.

Paganinisrvnge

I've never understood why players go to very poor leagues for more money. They're ALREADY RICH. What could Xavi gain from a couple extra million as opposed to staying in his home town as a useful bench player or in a coaching capacity.

Stric

I've never understood why players go to very poor leagues for more money. They're ALREADY RICH. What could Xavi gain from a couple extra million as opposed to staying in his home town as a useful bench player or in a coaching capacity.

I don't think it's that small of a difference. He will probably get more money there for one season than he made in several seasons here. The Qatari funds are enormous.

I can't help but think how incredibly annoyed he's going to be with the pitches and his teammates there. :lol:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I don't think it's that small of a difference. He will probably get more money there for one season than he made in several seasons here. The Qatari funds are enormous.

I can't help but think how incredibly annoyed he's going to be with the pitches and his teammates there. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

khaled_a_d

The pressure is way less both physically and mentally .it is sort of half retirement for them .they don't leave the game they love but they aren't exhaust themselves

raki

He sold himself to Qatar and you´re fine with it. So let´s not dramatize if the board do the same with the stadium. Dont forget that.
If he wanted to relax and enjoy football he would have went to the US where all major legends are going. He´going for the money. Sad.

However i dont care about his future just the present and his glorious past. Godspeed Xavi

khaled_a_d

He sold himself to Qatar and you´re fine with it. So let´s not dramatize if the board do the same with the stadium. Dont forget that.
If he wanted to relax and enjoy football he would have went to the US where all major legends are going. He´going for the money. Sad.

However i dont care about his future just the present and his glorious past. Godspeed Xavi

Raul,Pep,Batistuta,Effenberg all went to Qatar ,all are legends .Many other football legends went to India & Australia .Many rumors saying that Pirlo is set to go to Qatar too .
He isn't the 1st or the last football legend going there ,he is following the footsteps of Pep .They have huge project their

gregorrin10

Thank you for 17 unforgettable years, Maestro. I still fondly remember the times, when i only just started watching football and almost immediately starting simpatizing with Barca and their way of playing football. Those were also the times, when you were just breaking into the 1st team. And now, here we are, 17 years later, already right before your farewell. My, my, how time flies!

But it's been one hell of a ride, filled with unforgetabble wins, trophies, and also tears, of joy or sadness! And no tears of sadness will be bigger and more from the heart, than those, when i'll be watching you play for the last time in a Barca shirt!

Now is the time for the whole team to give you 1 (or prefferably) 3 last presents (trophies) to finally lift as official 1st captain (since at all the earlier ones Puyol was still here too), before you go!
But i have no doubt, that this goodbye won't be forever, and that we Cules will have the pleasure of seeing you back in the club again sooner or later, if not sooner, than as manager,sporting director or the man in charge of youth development, sometime in the future! I couldn't possibly imagine a better place for you than right here, in our club and family!
So all i got left to say, is thank you once again, LEGEND, and we hope to see you back home again soon! :xavi:

sabby

Thank You for all you have done Xavi. :xavi: I respect your decision and totally support your move as you feel you can give the permorfance consistently the club need. All the Best. :barcascarf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans