Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Taking off our most dangerous forward that had Nuno Mendes shitting himself to bring on Inigo who has been dogshit and was drunk in Bilbao last week........I think he'll regret that decision for the rest of his career.

Raphinha scoring is fantastic, but he is no danger whatsoever going forward.

jamrock

Taking off our most dangerous forward that had Nuno Mendes shitting himself to bring on Inigo who has been dogshit and was drunk in Bilbao last week........I think he'll regret that decision for the rest of his career.

Raphinha scoring is fantastic, but he is no danger whatsoever going forward.
Going down to 10 men, no coach in the world would have taken off raphinha who can run for days.

DonAK

Going down to 10 men, no coach in the world would have taken off raphinha who can run for days.

Should have had Raphinha run for days at LCM IMO and kept Frenkie in at CB whilst keeping Yamal on too. Don't really see how subbing on Inigo makes sense given his form.

DonAK

I mean this team is very obviously not built for defending for 60 minutes. Now we need to score a goal and our most dangerous player is sitting on the bench because of that decision. I guess it makes "sense" if you want to bring on a natural CB, but we're paying for it right now.

Devils

He's an awful manager and always will be and i have been his biggest critic.

I will be delighted to see him go but with that said, he cannot be blamed tonight.

This loss is on Araujo being a fucking moron and him alone.

serghei

Feel sorry for him. Let down by the players and lost it temper again. The foul is a clear red. Yes, we had a penalty in the 2nd half, but Araujo and Cancelo were a diaster.

Pressure of a game like this was too high for our squad sadly.

delancey

The substitution and game plan after Araujo’s mistake is on Xavi. Also lost his temper when he should have kept his cool. Nothing else to say really. Very disappointed.

malvolio

Let down by moronic players today. We were cruising at 4-2.
Cruising my ass. We couldn't keep the ball for more than half a minute the whole match.

Got lucky to face a PSG that can concede at any attack and Donnarumma gifting us goals in Paris.

Out of the two matches we had only a full half of good football.

Zero control from midfield.

jaype

Not his fault this game. Moronic red card let the team down. As has happened in several liga games where we've lost points due to amateur individual mistakes by so called professional players. Not saying he's a great manager, he is not, but he gets the blame for more things than he deserves..

KingLeo10

Cruising my ass. We couldn't keep the ball for more than half a minute the whole match.

Got lucky to face a PSG that can concede at any attack and Donnarumma gifting us goals in Paris.

Calm the fuck down and let other Barca fans see some positivity in an otherwise awful 2nd leg.

If you were in charge, we would have shut the club down in 2020 because no one else besides 2010s Barca core is ever even decent in your eyes

serghei

You know you can win ties by scoring chances on the break right? You don't have to control the game. You can't control the game vs a super-fast attacking line like PSG anyway, except if you can press like City. We had to sit back, don't do any stupid shit, and punish them when we had the chance. Which we did, until that fuck-up.

At this level you can't do stuff like that and still go through. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the worst error you can make, Araujo hit a perfect 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans