Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kul_z

If thats true that lamal played with knock because there are no other options for xavi managment then his stupidity knows no limit. Some here would say it was an accident pedri + fdj injury, i say he was playing with fire and got burnt. With gavi out, you have fermin, romeu, pedri, fdj and gundo available for three spots, but the thing is christensen is occupying that dm spot so in reality for 2 spots. only in situations where there is no one in attack he should have risked playing pedri on the left or with 4 mf's. You have roque, felix, guiu on the bench, fucking use them.

Temptation

According to reports, Barca will sack him if loses against Napoli.

Don't believe that one bit coz he has Fatporta's nudes and more importantly - his burgers. Not happening.

Loki

According to reports, Barca will sack him if loses against Napoli.

Don't believe that one bit coz he has Fatporta's nudes and more importantly - his burgers. Not happening.
I don't believe it either, because in this case Barca not only needs an interim coach, but an entire interim coaching staff including an assistent coach. Xavi brought a big staff with him and they will leave with him, which means Laporta can't simply throw his ass on the street without having a replacement ready.
I also seriously doubt an interim coach will do much better than Xavi in that short period, especially if we're going to be eliminated in the CL. Xavi is good enough to secure us the 2nd place this season and that'll be the maximum any coach could do right now at barca.

edit: And not to forget that Xavi is still very popular with the socios. Laporta would risk his reputation if he acts too harshly on Xavi. There are too many downsides right now to sack him. But sure, "journalists" think they're geniouses to predict something like this to tell everybody they had very good contacts if it happens and if not, well they create a new bullshit story tomorrow and everyone forgets.

Last edited:

Kul_z

No point in sacking after the damage is done. You sack before the KO game to try and change course.

Like Chelsea and the other oil club did to win it and reach a final.
Was hoping for that kind of scenario. Then i realized its barca.

Reactions: BJJ

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Just finished watching Madrid for the first time in ages and if Xavi had parked the bus at home to Leipzig like Ancelotti just did, people would have wanted to string him up.

As much as he hasn't been great this season, I'm glad to say that he never castrated us against any opponent, least of all little Leipzig at home. He always tries to dominate possession and attack on the front foot, it's just a shame that lately he has not been very good at it. :alveshat:

Embarrassing performance by Madrid in everything but scoreline.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Xavi says we deserved to win more than 1-0 but Sport is closer to the truth with concluding we were saved by Lamine.

Messi983

I mean, if Gundo would score a pen and that other Yamal shot would go in it could easily be 3-0.

Mallorca didn't really create anything.

Blanco

To create you must have teammates in the right positions and making the right runs in the final third. For example when we played Leipzig with 5 midfielders this week - often Carvajal was in good position in the final third to make a cross or dribble, but there was nobody in the area, because Kroos, Tchouameni and Camavinga were way behind the ball, Jude was going close to Dani and Fede was overlaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans