Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

No Laporta was giving him 'tactical lessons' to play 4-3-3 and look at Barca Femeni if he doesn't know how to do it.
Both insulting and hillarious and infuriating, considering how incompetent in these matters Laporta is to provide such orders

No he wasnt.. Koeman chose to change it as wouldnt keep Pique out.

Xavi has played various formations away from 433 also.

ajnotkeith

I don’t follow Italian football. Does Inzaghi’s team play attractive football? That should be a prerequisite, especially after Xavi ball.
The best. Inter's football is probably the most aesthetic of any team in the top5 leagues.

Go on Serie A Youtube channel and watch some of their highlights, basically all their goals come after long passing sequences, lots of tactical features like overloads, switches, interchanging positions, cutbacks, it's beautiful.

He plays beautiful and winning football, on top of having little to work with. Seeing some of their football makes me physically smile, you could call it the Italian version of Total Football.

Whole team involvement too, the team attacks and defends together and they don't have rigid positioning. Defenders often join the attack.

Birdy

Can't waste my time with you and your problems

It was said. It was documented and reported.

Koeman To Stay At Barcelona Under One Condition:

"Koeman has been told by president Joan Laporta that his continuity does depend on one condition. Laporta has asked Koeman to play “more offensive football” and even revert to Barca’s traditional 4-3-3 formation, according to Sique Rodriguez at Cadena SER

The club has reportedly used Barcelona Women’s team as an example"

Read.
Don't reply back again

JamDav1982

That was long AFTER they played 352 you numpty and had already moved away from it.

Usual shite from you and Xavi has played other formations also.

Do better.

You claimed 'ordered'.. the article states 'asked'.

Nowhere does it say he was 'ordered' to play 433.

Xavi has not been 'ordered' to play 433 either.

Last edited:

Messigician

Few weeks time if Barca win next few and beat Napoli.

Xavi: I feel energised. The support from players and board he made me question my decision and the journey is not over. I will stay for one more season and only ever sign 1 year contracts.

The best. Inter's football is probably the most aesthetic of any team in the top5 leagues.

Go on Serie A Youtube channel and watch some of their highlights, basically all their goals come after long passing sequences, lots of tactical features like overloads, switches, interchanging positions, cutbacks, it's beautiful.

He plays beautiful and winning football, on top of having little to work with. Seeing some of their football makes me physically smile, you could call it the Italian version of Total Football.

Whole team involvement too, the team attacks and defends together and they don't have rigid positioning. Defenders often join the attack.
Calm down

Inter has been winning the league long before Inzaghi rocked up

Messigician

How did he choose to change it when he was ordered to play 433 as said in the article birdy posted?

“and even revert to Barca’s traditional 4-3-3 formation”​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans