Xavi Hernández V2

serghei

Xavi is a good manager (one of the better ones that aren't out and out elite like Pep, Klopp etc.); he does need to improve his behavior on sidelines and needs to figure out how to set the defense, which has been great in patches and mediocre in patches this season.

I'd say he's very similar to Luis Enrique as far as his managerial ability goes. Quite the same profile. Good to very good, but not elite. And he does need to cut the shit on the sideline. He has to transmit cool and calmness not make everyone nervous.

It's unacceptable to act like a clown after a throw-in was given to the other team or a simple foul. He has to fix that part of his demeanor.

Messigician

❗️Xavi decided to stay at Barcelona, but some board members still advised Laporta to fire him. If he was fired now, he demanded the club to pay him for next season too, arguing that he has a contract until 2025.

— @jordibaste

lol

fergus90

League is done for next season with Mbappe and Davies joining Madrid. Aside from internal squabble between Vinicius and Mbappe, I don't see them not winning. Courtois is also coming back.

CL we won't win it, get real. Not with the squad we have.

So that leaves us with a chance at the Copa.

Whoop-de-doo!
Davies cannot defend to save his life brother. He's still living off his 2020-2021 reputation.

I cannot understand how Real even want him.

Porque

❗️Xavi decided to stay at Barcelona, but some board members still advised Laporta to fire him. If he was fired now, he demanded the club to pay him for next season too, arguing that he has a contract until 2025.

— @jordibaste

lol

Sounds made up. It's contrary to Xavi own words.

Anyways. It is done.

Good that we have the manager situation solved early.

Now we can focus on renewals, sales and signing strategy.

CatalinR10

FFS THIS CLUB WILL NEVER LEARN

Laporta is fucking clown...

He thinks that if he brings Pep or Klopp in 2025 he will save his ass

No you fatty, people will remember what you did to the club from 2021 to 2025
JUST IN: There will be NO changes in Xavi’s technical staff.
@martinezferr
FFS

LAPORTA, RESIGN YOU CLOWN :mad: :mad: ....

GL8_tWJWMAANfIU

companyofcules

It looks like he caught you off guard with Argentina stuff.
Time to take your L and lets not argue semantics.

He made you his hoe. Unfortunately.
The level of Xavi's maturity. It's called Barca Forum not Argentina forum. And it's not semantics if half a country takes to the streets vs nobody taking to the streets for Xavi.
Xavi couldn't take the L vs PSG and Real and the walk of shame.
The only argument that stands it was about the continuity for the kids that Laporta made.

companyofcules

Also Messi isn't the leader of the team, but the coach is, but anyway. My point was about them refusing to go despite ruining the club. Xavi, Iniesta, Messi were different. But it seems Xavi can do it only in glory while Messi did it in shame and was refused. Not very smart of you, child.

Home of Barca Fans