Xabi Alonso

CuleLife4Life

What is a classic Xabi mistake.

Wahhh?! Lol everyone including RM fans know Xabi is very prone to mistakes esp after he got older. One I remember was the RM-Celta match in May, guy was responsible for the 2nd goal.

Watch the classico game against us in March. The friendly against Fiorentina in August lol.

I don't know what Pep is giving him to be playing the way he is at Bayern but sooner or later he'll screw up big time.

Neal Faradinho

Wahhh?! Lol everyone including RM fans know Xabi is very prone to mistakes esp after he got older. One I remember was the RM-Celta match in May, guy was responsible for the 2nd goal.

Watch the classico game against us in March. The friendly against Fiorentina in August lol.

I don't know what Pep is giving him to be playing the way he is at Bayern but sooner or later he'll screw up big time.

That's not a classic Xabi mistake, it's a result of getting older and slower.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
First official goal for Bayern. He previously scored one against the Paulaner Best XI, a Bayern-fan team.

Mueller's move is .... though. Just can't stand that guy.

073911k86s0g9sbfzj65zy.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The general consensus on Bayern forums and Bayern fans I know is that Xabi so far has been better than what Kroos was because he does whatever Kroos can do, but he doesn't take an eternity to make a decision and knows to release the ball quicker.

Devils

I was so happy to see this scum fuck up the way he did today and cost his team the victory.

One of the biggest pieces of shit in football, looking forward to never having to see him again after his old ass gets shipped out in the next season or two.

Home of Barca Fans