Xabi Alonso

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was also rumored to leave last season, right? Didn't he refuse to renew his contract or something?

Either way, I hate this thug...

CuleLife4Life

Bayern official Twitter has confirmed he'll be going to Munich tonight for his medical.

This time tomorrow this thread will have left the "Real Madrid" section to the "Other Players" section.

Seriously can't believe this is happening.

Sid90

The engine room is gone along with the zig zag rat with 10 lungs Di Maria, can't believe our luck this season with Mad-rid's decisions but you expect that from them especially with Senor Perez at the helm who likes his new toys in the team(whether they are useful or not is an another story). Hope they sell Ronaldo next season once his market goes down.

Bertus

Bayern official Twitter has confirmed he'll be going to Munich tonight for his medical.

This time tomorrow this thread will have left the "Real Madrid" section to the "Other Players" section.

Seriously can't believe this is happening.

I wonder what Fred Hermel will say to defend Flo this time.

he said so many times that Alonso was a very important piece that now I wonder how he will get away with it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wonder what Fred Hermel will say to defend Flo this time.

he said so many times that Alonso was a very important piece that now I wonder how he will get away with it.

Fred Hermel did his best by saying that Di Maria left because of money and was lying after the latter's letter to the Madridistas. Watch him make something up again.

Bertus

Fred Hermel did his best by saying that Di Maria left because of money and was lying after the latter's letter to the Madridistas. Watch him make something up again.

Yeah, he even got called out on RMC because he didn't want to admit Di Maria was treated like sh*t compared to his performances.

Flo is always right according to Hermel.

Sid90

Xabi used to play the thug in force for The Translator during Pep's era while Cesc got a scissor kick from Marcelo during his first match against Mad-rid under the Translator's instructions to hurt Barca players. Now Xabi is going to play for Pep while Cesc is playing for The Translator, football has come a full circle today.

Cule4life

The Culest
Yeah, he even got called out on RMC because he didn't want to admit Di Maria was treated like sh*t compared to his performances.

Flo is always right according to Hermel.

I dont know whether to laugh or be sad at guys like him and Roncero

CuleLife4Life

If I cared, I'd feel bad for MAdrid fans. Perez is destroying that team. The good thing for us is that there doesn't seem to be anyone who can go up against Florentino for elections. He just got reelected last summer and didn't have to face anyone.

This is all Perez's doing. Alonso has actually taken a paycut to join Bayern. Something has went down.

Home of Barca Fans