WWE

I

instinct

As if the WWE wasn't a complete joke to begin with. Now they sink it even lower by having a disinterested PART-TIMER end one of the biggest streaks in sports history.

F*ck you, Vince. Hope your brand dies.

Blatter is behind this. :pep:

hulinat

10d67adc8a1c1dd1dde8e8bb0786f348.png

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
The betting odds were 14/1 for Lesnar winning aswell, can't believe i passed up on them, thought about it for ages too. :facepalm:

Only WWE could do a twist like that, i wasn't too shocked tbh. I would have preferred Kane to end it, not Lesnar of all people mind.

But at least it isn't John Cena

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Idk why people didn't want Lesnar to end his streak...the man used to be in wrestling like a decade ago.

EDIT:some idiots think Lesnar is new to the WWE.

Last edited:

Barcafan 2304

I think it was right to be honest. Lesnar is a beast and a genuine hard man and for me, it would have stretched things to have a clearly past it undertaker who they only wheel out for wrestlemania have the better of a younger, fitter, stronger and better fighter than lesnar. Put it this way, if wrestling was real, lesnar would destroy everyone else. He is a real fighter and former UFC champion. No other wrestler touches him

Eerie watching Ultimate Warriors speech on RAW, he looked in a bad shape to me (out of breath) add on top of it what he was talking about
R.I.P Ultimate Warrior another wrestler falls victim to wrestling

Ode to Django

He did it again! So much love.

Changed my avatar to him, once in a blue moon tune into Raw & there he is, what a guy.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I haven't watched WWE since the raw after wrestlemania and I haven't missed it one little bit. I expect Jericho to lose every single match he is in though. What's new.....

Ode to Django

I haven't watched WWE since the raw after wrestlemania and I haven't missed it one little bit. I expect Jericho to lose every single match he is in though. What's new.....

Well I think he tries to put over new talent & is a credible opponent, doesn't seem to have a problem with it unlike others, good for him.

We've just bought tickets to go to Raw in Vegas in August :D

Home of Barca Fans