Would you want pogba in Barcelona?

Do you want Pogba?

• Total voters

khaled_a_d

Price aside? Hell yes .he is by far the best player out there for the LCM role Iniesta is currently player and I doubt Iniesta will be able to be starter in 2016-2017 .

There is no close second .Kovacic isn't close to him yet even though they are just 1 year in age apart .Gundogan lost his speed and quickness while Verratti isn't available and neither do Isco or Thiago

He will bring more strength ,length to the team while adding more shooting ability .he has gr8 bal control and ability to retain the ball .he will need to adjust and learn how to be better passer just like Rakitic did .but that is something that every new comer to Barca had to learn since Pep took over .even a guy who was supposed to be natural fit like Cesc

Now considering the price ,I said earlier this year and I would stick to that .I am all for getting him as long as we don't exceed than 85M .

Being most expensive player in the world add pressure on any player ,And it would take from our ability to sign more players .by summer 2016 we will need to get a new starting and back up RB with a new back up LB and solid back up attacker since Suarez and Messi will be 29 at that time .In addition to whatever team need that will appear later .our prospects won't fill all that positions and we will need to have some money for those deals

Icarium

Lifestealer
Wouldn't sign him even if he lowered his salary demands. Will closely watch him next season and maybe I will change my decision.

ceefoo

No, I'd rather give opportunities to our Masia players. I have high hopes of Rafinha.

Especially now that Xavi is leaving, I expect him to take on more responsibility and have a greater impact and influence, if given the opportunity.

Disclaimer: I am not saying that they can replace Xavi

Siberia

I wouldnt even want us to buy him for 50M. He just doesnt fit barca, his playing style suits a team like PSG, Real, Chelsea, city but not bayern or barca

Younes Lamrani

He's a good player Yes , but he's really overrated these days , he makes me feel like he's the new Messi or something .
50M is way too much for him , barca can get a better player for the team style with less money .
OH and i'd LOVE to see Verrati with us in the future :love:

reDIOS10

No, I don't want him even for 50 million. We already have a player like him in Rakitic and i don't think he will fit in.
btw, i'm actually surprised the poll is so one-sided

FC B

If Barca can get Veratti it should be Pogba but not regardless of the financial costs ( transfer fee and wage ).

Kohe321

No, I want us to buy Kovacic and spend the left over 70m euro (not even considering money saved on salary) on bolstering our squad elsewhere.

Home of Barca Fans