Would You Support Zlatan Ibrahimović Coming Back From His Loan?

If Zlatan Ibrahimović does come back from his loan with AC Milan, would you be ok?

• Total voters

Merv

I wouldn't want him to come back to Barca after what happened during his time here and after he left. Serie A seems to suit him better. However, if he did return I would support him. Being a Zlatan fan is about the only controversial thing I have going at the moment. Well, that and breast feeding in public. *shrugs*

Ticoaj

I think were gonna make it
He would only get himself owned by pique and villa Again again and again
So if he were to save himself then no he should never come back to barca he seems at home in milan and seems to be doing well

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I won't support the decision of getting him back after all the fuss created in the summer.... but I won't vote the NO option either. Why the feck does 'overrated' always have to be associated with Zlatan!?

Keep the 'abstain' option in polls for feck's sake :p

V

Valon

I won't support the decision of getting him back after all the fuss created in the summer.... but I won't vote the NO option either. Why the feck does 'overrated' always have to be associated with Zlatan!?

Keep the 'abstain' option in polls for feck's sake :p

Because he's overrated. Why doesn't it get associated with some other players? :D

Armando929

Nahh. He can stay at Milan for all its worth. He's overrated. And we can get someone like Llorente who would have lower wages and be more useful IMO.

Panna

Of course not,he is a problem child,he is overrated and he does not fit the Barça style.
Especially Messi disturbed a lot of the play of Ibra,did not work together.

Messi__10

I voted no... He needs to stop talking trash about Pep and start focussing on his own play because it is terrible

MoFroBo

Ibra's latest price was 23mil, he does well in Milan, better than many big names strikers and yet he is overrated. I'd understand if ppl here claim he is world's best or what. Someone is simply ignorant or british :D

ranjix

Jefecito
Ibra is overrated and doesn't suit Barca style. He is also expensive and overrated. Its No for me.

Home of Barca Fans