Would you sign Iker?

Would you sign Iker?

• Yes

Votes: 72 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 30 29.4%

• Total voters

Rivaldo

How many years has he got left on his contract? I say we make a cheeky bid for him. Imagine the look on the Madridistas faces when their captain and legend joins us ahah.

messid10s

No this would be a bad idea ever since Figo the clubs haven't signed a player direct from one another because of the bad blood involved. Signing Casillas would lead to Madrid trying to poach our players in the future and Casillas isn't really worth causing all that trouble best leave him there and let him cause trouble behind the scenes if he doesn't play.

B

beautifulgame

Nope!

Besides, doesn't even start in his childhood club ;-)

tello

No to old, to expensive and we need a tall keeper imo !!!

Good point !

Nowadays tall keepers are of much use ! Short, reflex based keepers are no longer that efficient imo !

So I wouldn't sign Iker considering his age, his last two seasons as a R$al keeper, and of course because of the type of keeper he is.

I'm sure he'd never accept coming to Barcelona either !

Last edited:

MagIX

Yes.

But I would be disappointed if he agreed to play for Barcelona.
Players like Iker can't play for Barca as players like Xavi can't play for RM.

Boris

Yes.

But I would be disappointed if he agreed to play for Barcelona.
Players like Iker can't play for Barca as players like Xavi can't play for RM.

If Xavi was benched, do you think he would waste his time sitting on the bench all the time?

hardyboy

No. I want someone young. Casillas was extremely dissapointing last season and whatever i saw of him in confeds cup, i think he has passed it, he isn't the same now..

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
No this would be a bad idea ever since Figo the clubs haven't signed a player direct from one another because of the bad blood involved. Signing Casillas would lead to Madrid trying to poach our players in the future and Casillas isn't really worth causing all that trouble best leave him there and let him cause trouble behind the scenes if he doesn't play.

They tried to poach Thiago just 2/3 months ago, they will try that every time they see someone that can add something special to their squad. Nothing wrong with it imo, trying.

Home of Barca Fans