Would you be ok if Barca hires an ex-rm coach as long as it is a competent one?

Would you be ok if Barca hires an ex-rm coach as long as it is a competent one?

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would you be okay if Barca buys an ex-RM player as long as he is good enough for the team? I'm sure most if not all would be okay or even thrilled. Don't see why a coach should be different.

Just need Carlo or Flo to piss off Isco, have him go to Arsenal and then buy him after a season :rosell:

Let's have a Disco, Samper, Rafa, Isco Ney ney ney ney

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
:lol:

Anyway. I'd be perfectly okay with this. If the manager has the skills to manage Barca, I don't see why he shouldn't be considered. Unless, he's managing Madrid at the time (because no way RM would let him go to us).

Same applies to players.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Would you be okay if Barca buys an ex-RM player as long as he is good enough for the team? I'm sure most if not all would be okay or even thrilled. Don't see why a coach should be different.

Just need Carlo or Flo to piss off Isco, have him go to Arsenal and then buy him after a season :rosell:

Let's have a Disco, Samper, Rafa, Isco Ney ney ney ney

I would take Isco in a heart beat.

Anyhow, I wouldn't mind any of them apart from Mou. He's completely destroyed his relationship with the club. One thing I do like about him though is that he doesn't hesitate in overhauling a squad. We might need that if Zubi is still here after 2016.

Richard.H

Not to be an ass but there's honestly no one that can coach our team at this point (with the board we have and all the internal problems).

The right coach will be the one that comes in with the new board in 2016.

Home of Barca Fans