World most valuable clubs

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Well Barcelona are obviously better than Wigan so you sort of can. Judge it on achievements and past and present players.

TheMessiShow

manure are not the biggest globally. Certainly in latin america and southern europe barca and Real are seen as much bigger clubs.

Before 2000, Man U had a huge fan base in Asia, ie China and India (all the other countries having insignificant populations) and I think because of that Man U has been the larger club. However, after the galacticos era, Henry's super success at Arsenal, and of course Ronaldinho era at Barca, and also a couple of English national team failures have bumped Man U down a few notches worldwide.

I think right now the largest fanbase would be Barcelona; however, that is only because we have played a kind of football which has been able to sway the fans who lack the loyalty to stick to a single team.

Next season it will be someone else

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
In terms of club size there's not a lot to seperate Barça and United, we're both giants of the game with glittering histories.

Zqa-

You can't judge which of the biggest clubs that are the best..

Madrid fans would say the are, because of their champions league history.. But do trophies won in the 50's count as much as the ones nowadays? Obviously it was alot easier to win it back then, than now. Judging how good a club is by fans isn't really the best way to do it.. Benfica are the worlds best supported club, based on paying supporters. Are they the best club because of that? Are Barca a better club because they one of europes best basket teams and handball teams? They have superb rollerhockey and floorhockey teams? Are they better than others because they give money to UNICEF? Are they better than others because they doesn't have a jersey sponsor? Are Ajax better than for example Chelsea because of their trophies?

Come on guys.. You really can't judge whose club are better.. Every club have different things they stand for, and different way to approach branding etc. etc. etc.

V

Valon

You can't judge which of the biggest clubs that are the best..

Madrid fans would say the are, because of their champions league history.. But do trophies won in the 50's count as much as the ones nowadays? Obviously it was alot easier to win it back then, than now. Judging how good a club is by fans isn't really the best way to do it.. Benfica are the worlds best supported club, based on paying supporters. Are they the best club because of that? Are Barca a better club because they one of europes best basket teams and handball teams? They have superb rollerhockey and floorhockey teams? Are they better than others because they give money to UNICEF? Are they better than others because they doesn't have a jersey sponsor? Are Ajax better than for example Chelsea because of their trophies?

Come on guys.. You really can't judge whose club are better.. Every club have different things they stand for, and different way to approach branding etc. etc. etc.

:worthy: post.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
You have barca, Real, mancs, liverpool, ajax, Bayern, AC Milan, Juve.......................then about a 1000000000000000000000000000000 miles below them teams like Benfica, Inter, River, Boca and others I forget.

IMO anyroad.

Value is something that each person defines differently so above would be my value of clubs world wide but someone else would have a different opinion entirely.

B

blueduck

You have barca, Real, mancs, liverpool, ajax, Bayern, AC Milan, Juve.......................then about a 1000000000000000000000000000000 miles below them teams like Benfica, Inter, River, Boca and others I forget.

IMO anyroad.

Value is something that each person defines differently so above would be my value of clubs world wide but someone else would have a different opinion entirely.

AC Milan, Juve and Ajax are 10000.. better than Inter ? :icon_confused:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Barça is the biggest club but for Ed Liverpool is biggest club if you are a fan of a club it is impossible to be biased i will always think Barça is best team in the world even if we are fighting relegation

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Man U
Liverpool
AC Milan
Juventus
Ajax
Bayern Munich
Benfica.

They for me are the elite European teams. Then on a lower scale you have PSV, Inter, Roma, Valencia, Borussia Dortmund, Porto etc.

Home of Barca Fans