World Cup 2022

Birdy

Guy's a selfish egomaniac. Real leaders know when it's time to dig deep and let others shine. Both him and Messi don't have a leader bone in them, especially at this age. One is all ego, and the other one is the definition of laziness.

It's time for people to move on from Messi and Ronaldo. 15 years is enough.

Word!

But the majority here thinks this applies only to Ronaldo
Poor deluded people

L3v1s

I was away from TV for 15 minutes and I was stupefied seeing this scoreline. Imagine Goncalo Ramos scores a hattrick in Cristiano's face:lol:

Last edited:

serghei

If I'm Santos, Ronaldo is a sub from now on, don't care what those sheep fans chant. They play better with a more involved 9.

FCBfan22

If I'm Santos, Ronaldo is a sub from now on, don't care what those sheep fans chant. They play better with a more involved 9.

Every sane coach would do that.

Portugal actually plays like a team who wants to win and not like a bunch of players trying to serve the egomaniac up front.

FCBfan22

The Swiss have woken up a bit, which only means 5th Portugese goal from a counter is imminent.

Edit: That aged amazingly.

JohnN

Birdy desperately trying to reduce Messi's role for Argentina to the one of CR for Portugal.
For a man so obsessed with stats, you tend to stay away from them when it concerns Messi, simply because he is still so ahead of almost everyone in attacking stats, you would not be able to stir it your way.
Argentina without him wouldn't have qualified for WC 2018, wouldn't have won Copa America and wouldn't passed the group stage and wouldn't be in the last 8. This takes nothing away from their collective performance but claims lime yours show pure hate.

Home of Barca Fans