World Cup 2018

TrueCule

I would like to see Brazil vs Argentina in the final. I think that both sides can reach it this year. I have full faith in Messi to carry Argentina again. Hopefully this time luck will be on their side.

beck123

Banned
Many of you overrate France. They won't go too far in WC, unless they draw teams that are poor.

And they have a bunch of chokers too.

Neeraj

Anyone else here who's completely indifferent about the World Cup, like me? I really don't care for international tournaments and the hype around football that isn't of the highest standard sort of irritates me; I get that it invokes national pride and that and while it's good to get the average person on the street interested in the game, I just get fatigued of the whole hoopla around this thing. Back in the day I used to support Spain (for obvious reasons) and I don't really care for any team nowadays (Except for Argentina - but that's ONLY for Messi, and it gets boring supporting a team for just one player).

While I don't have allegiances, I definitely don't want Brazil/Germany winning it. I just don't like them :lol:

Lutece FC

Many of you overrate France. They won't go too far in WC, unless they draw teams that are poor.

And they have a bunch of chokers too.

I share the same opinion. This team is too young and defense is poor. Deschamps as an idiot, refuses to choose Kimpembe in the heart of Defense. The Umtiti/Varane duo is a terrible idea.

Tier 1 : Spain / Germany / Brazeil
Tier 2 : France / Belgium / Portugal
Tier 3 : England / Argentina

Home of Barca Fans