World Cup 2018

KingLeo10

joke of a game. for a WC final. 6 goals, sunday league goal keeping, no organized football and just park the bus/break on counter tactics or reliance on set pieces.

Morten

Croatia have no chance sadly. France are bound to shoot on target again in the last 20 mins.

What happened to the Croatian gk? He was great in all the other matches, you cant expect him to save everything but he really didnt have a great match.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
joke of a game. for a WC final. 6 goals, sunday league goal keeping, no organized football and just park the bus/break on counter tactics or reliance on set pieces.

I mean sunday league goal keeping seems to be an important factor in high stake games.
Bayern - Real
Liverpool-Real
And now this game.

serghei

What happened to the Croatian gk? He was great in all the other matches, you cant expect him to save everything but he really didnt have a great match.

Don't think he had that great of a World Cup outside his clever shenanigans on penalties, that refs for some reason refuse to penalize.

KingLeo10

I mean sunday league goal keeping seems to be an important factor in high stake games.
Bayern - Real
Liverpool-Real
And now this game.

the RM way of winning. originated by chelsea, perfected by zidane's madrid. with the occasional flair from marcelo and modric to dress it up. :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That's nice, because I am amazed you guys have a signal at all. Welcome to 21st century.

How does it feel getting beat by Africans that live in a backward society/century(according to you guys' beliefs)?

Home of Barca Fans