World Cup 2018

RMU ReBorn

Great result . At least deserving team reached final , though they won't withstand Mbappe's pace in final. Glad for Raki & Luka . England are so boring .

FCBfan22

Hrvatska. Vatreni. They fucking did it. Mad congrats... Mad mad congrats! I hope you beat that useless Deschamps.

:worthy:

Jenks

Very disappointing from an England point of view of course because I didn't think Croatia were that great. We were too direct all game without really needing to be, the dominance in the first half gave us a false sense of security thinking we could just hit them on the break, which of course played into their hands completely because they were never going to tire so long as they had the ball all game. Oh well, we got much further than we thought and realistically were never going to beat France based on what I saw today, so as long as lessons were learned and we can keep being calm and rational and committed to a system moving forward I'm not too devastated. We could lament what might have been in this game if the approach had been different, but again based on what I've seen today the gap in the final would have been too huge anyway. Croatia were professional in possession and kept the game clean so good luck to them in the final, I suspect they will need it.

Morten

Fun fact, Croatia has actually played one game more than France this WC, 3x30 mins of extra time = 90 mins.
Croatia just loves this tournament so much that they want to play as much as they possibly can!

Givenchy

we made a huge mistake bringing on Rashford for Sterling. the guy was totally useless and who the hell put him on freekicks? :facepalm:

congratz to the Croatians on here, the better team won. no complaints from me, we did amazing to get to a semi final. I don't understand why we get so much hate on here, some huge retards who seem to think all England fans are EPL fanboys

Home of Barca Fans