World Cup 2018

Joan

Well it depends who you listen to. One minute, the England haters say all our players are shit and will go out against the first "good" team we meet; the next, we are favourites vs Croatia and it will be a disgrace if we lose.

Doesn't matter what haters say. Croatia's not shown enough to be considered favorites, they are more tired and England has better players.

I believe they'll show up - but you are clear favorites coming into the game.

gsgosal

Well it depends who you listen to. One minute, the England haters say all our players are shit and will go out against the first "good" team we meet; the next, we are favourites vs Croatia and it will be a disgrace if we lose.

Who are the England haters? And you say we, as far as I can see 3/4 of the starting 11 you seem to deem as haters. Explain my friend

Joan

Nope. We were far from perfect but we went through, Spain didn't. Wasn't easy game by any means and I doubt England would do much better then us.
I think we'll play much better against England.

I don't doubt we'll show up, we have to - but coming into the game? England is a favorite to win it.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
England have stones, maguire, walker, alli, lingard, sterling, kane. All stars of the best league in the world, they are favourites.

Givenchy

How we are favourites? Compare players of those two

Raki-Modric combo shits all over our midfield which is where the game will be won imo. we will have to rely on corners/freekicks and headers as our players bar Sterling are nowhere near as technical

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Raki-Modric combo shits all over our midfield which is where the game will be won imo. we will have to rely on corners/freekicks and headers as our players bar Sterling are nowhere near as technical

That’s all you need. Power, pace and premier league experience is the order of the day.

West Saxon

Who are the England haters? And you say we, as far as I can see 3/4 of the starting 11 you seem to deem as haters. Explain my friend
Plenty of people on the internet, many of them even English.

And, what are you talking about? Earlier, I thought you weren't English not because of your race like you implied, but because you made comments like "I fell asleep during the England game" and "England having a lucky draw helps", which are things I wouldn't expect to hear from an England fan. You seem to have taken from this that I'm a racist and hate the black players in the England team. It's laughable.

Home of Barca Fans