World Cup 2018

MagIX

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! We have been FANTASTIC !!!

11 Warriors on the pitch !!!!!! what a team spirit !!! I have tears in my eyes!!! soooo proud

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Brasil don't play great but they have a good mixture of steel and talent. Didn't think they can go all the way in Russia but with Spain and Germany struggling their chances increased.

Swiss look well organized as always and strong mentally. To come back against Brazil and Serbia took great nerves.

Serbia is weaker version of Croatia where day to day emotions and mentality play a great role. Also, as all teams from these parts - they can't defend the result. Against Brazil they won't have to and with Brasil fast forwards, it could get nasty.

Costa Rica = Keylor Navas. Once again best GK in World Cup.

Joan

Congrats to Swiss fans here!

To be frank, I liked both teams tonight. Cheering for Serbia vs. Brazil.

Porque

What an odd World Cup this could be. We have Argentina who look absolutely awful and could sneak through, and Brazil who look decent yet could crash out. What an amazing turn around that would be.

jairzinho

What an odd World Cup this could be. We have Argentina who look absolutely awful and could sneak through, and Brazil who look decent yet could crash out. What an amazing turn around that would be.

Iran could also do the impossible against Portugal. The look on Ronaldo's face when that happens would be priceless.

Home of Barca Fans