World Cup 2018

Neeraj

Mbappe looks excellent to be honest. I think comparisons with Dembele are laughable at this point. Dembele is potential and nothing else at the moment. Mbappe has pace, strength, shooting and dribbling. He's going to be a beast of a striker if he continues developing. Unfortunately, the farmers in France won't help his development as much. I'll be glad if he rots in QSG and stays away from Madrid.

beck123

Banned
Lloris - Good
Pavard - Ok defensively but crap in attack.
Varane- Good
Umtiti - He play quite bad, what's wrong with him?
Hernandez - Run like a headless chicken.
Pogba- Overrated donkey
Kante- Very good
Matuidi - crap
Griezzman - Good
Mbappe- Ok
Giroud Good

Mbappe looks excellent to be honest. I think comparisons with Dembele are laughable at this point. Dembele is potential and nothing else at the moment. Mbappe has pace, strength, shooting and dribbling. He's going to be a beast of a striker if he continues developing. Unfortunately, the farmers in France won't help his development as much. I'll be glad if he rots in QSG and stays away from Madrid.

He's had some good moments this match, but he's been very wasteful and loses the ball almost every time he gets it.

Massive potential, but not as extraordinary as some would like to make him out to be.

One of the most overrated players this season. He has regressed at PSG.

All these youngsters are hyped up well beyond their play.

El Gato

Villarato!
Matuidi has changed nothing for them on the left. They are desperate for a CM such as ones that Spain for instance has heaps of.

Neeraj

He's had some good moments this match, but he's been very wasteful and loses the ball almost every time he gets it.

Massive potential, but not as extraordinary as some would like to make him out to be.

One of the most overrated players this season. He has regressed at PSG.

All these youngsters are hyped up well beyond their play.

I think he's pretty great for a 19 year old. Loss of possession, decision making - he seems like someone who is just a season or two from maturing. At that point, he will really be amazing. I can see why some people may think of him as someone who has a few fancy moves and not much end product, but something about him gives me the impression otherwise.

I think he's pretty great for a 19 year old. Loss of possession, decision making - he seems like someone who is just a season or two from maturing. At that point, he will really be amazing. I can see why some people may think of him as someone who has a few fancy moves and not much end product, but something about him gives me the impression otherwise.

He's great for a 19 year old sure, but I don't like it when people compare him to greats of the past. His development could go either way, that's the thing with players so young.

His attitude and composure are miles better than Dembele and other youngsters though, that's what stands out to me.

Laplacian

Meh, won't expect anything from Dembele this tournament. Will have to wait until our season starts to see him at his best again.

Home of Barca Fans