World Cup 2018

Neeraj

There's a good chance that Spain and Portugal could end up even on points and on goal difference. The teams are then separated based on cards? :lol: Imagine going out of the WC like that!

El Gato

Villarato!
Seemed like one of those Milner vs Roma type of harsh penalties, except that header wasn't half as dangerous as that shot into Milner's arm.

What is now, 6? 7 VAR penos? If this version of the system is going to do anything to football, it'll make defenders more hesitant to try risky uncontrolled moves. Depends on the referee at any given time. I don't know if it's good yet. I think it'll just make many inferior defenders underconfident stifling their improvement.

Total-Football

morocco s games showed why goal scorers win ballon d ors.. we outplayed our opponents, scored 0 goal and went home from the backdoor. our 2 main strikers are so shit in comparaison to the rest of the departments.

El Gato

Villarato!
Fuck Lahoz man. The ref is a sideshow to a truly great game. Both teams knocking on the door and fans are very into it. Great watch.

Neymessi

Seemed like one of those Milner vs Roma type of harsh penalties, except that header wasn't half as dangerous as that shot into Milner's arm.

What is now, 6? 7 VAR penos? If this version of the system is going to do anything to football, it'll make defenders more hesitant to try risky uncontrolled moves. Depends on the referee at any given time. I don't know if it's good yet. I think it'll just make many inferior defenders underconfident stifling their improvement.

These are very small things you mention. VAR is currently the most needed thing and its disadvantages are peanuts to what its advantages are.

Trickykid

Jesus Christ we're bad. 4 points where we deserved 0.

Much, much more importantly though, fuck VAR - it will be an absolute shit-show in La Liga next season. Seeing Cronaldo, Suarez and other idiots frantically flailing their arms doing the square VAR gesture at every single fucking penalty area action will be oh so fun...

snowy

not a single dive from either team... And some of the tackles were dim mak death touch gnarly eh!

That was interesting. Felt like a new experience.

Great ball control by Sisto

snowy

Jesus Christ we're bad. 4 points where we deserved 0.

Much, much more importantly though, fuck VAR - it will be an absolute shit-show in La Liga next season. Seeing Cronaldo, Suarez and other idiots frantically flailing their arms doing the square VAR gesture at every single fucking penalty area action will be oh so fun...

Just give them red cards for diving then. That should put a stop to it! + a new trophy for most shameful dive.

Call it the Pepe Daffodil Award

Home of Barca Fans