World Cup 2018

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
That's I mean. He's great goalscorer, but he doesn't do anything else. He needs the support and help to make a difference.

set up the only decent Portugal chance for Guedes with a through-ball. In games like this such a pass is the difference between 0-0 and 1-0. He gets no support from this Portugal team, basically does everything in attack on his own. Yet how can you claim that? I am genuinely perplexed.

xxxxxx

set up the only decent Portugal chance for Guedes with a through-ball. In games like this such a pass is the difference between 0-0 and 1-0. He gets no support from this Portugal team, basically does everything in attack on his own. Yet how can you claim that? I am genuinely perplexed.

How exactly does he do everything on his own if he's basically playing as a striker? And he gets no support? He has 4 goals and could have easily had more if he didn't shoot like shit today.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
How exactly does he do everything on his own if he's basically playing as a striker? And he gets no support? He has 4 goals and could have easily had more if he didn't shoot like shit today.

He set up three chances for Guedes in these two games which the latter should have scored. He is not a lone striker for this Portugal side, drops deep plenty of times.

FCBfan22

One thing I am sure, Ronaldo will win the Bdor this year cuz this Arg team have no chance to grab the title. Gonna bet all my saving money on Cristina.

Can you stop fucking polluting this topic with CR150 vs Leo? There are two topics where can you do that.

Uruguay has no attacking midfield.

Home of Barca Fans