World Cup 2018

Much2soon

Can you imagine Messi getting knocked out of his last World Cup in the group stage. What would that do to his legacy?
It didn’t do much for Ronaldo in 2014 while Argentina made the final.

The thing is we live in a ‘what have you done lately’ world so it would hurt for a bit but I believe Messi would carry on.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
That’s a bigger chance there for Ronaldo than Messi’s teammate could ever create for him right now.

TitoTata

Banned
Still think it's odd that Cronaldo scores three goals in his last three World Cup finals yet manages to score 4 in the first two hours of this one ... I don't recall any other top rated footballer having a 'second wind' as impressive as this one .

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It didn’t do much for Ronaldo in 2014 while Argentina made the final.

The thing is we live in a ‘what have you done lately’ world so it would hurt for a bit but I believe Messi would carry on.

Things were different in 2014. Ronaldo had recently won the CL at that time, but Messi's achievements were easily more impressive. As for the last three years, Ronaldo's achievements are far better than those of Messi, which is why people are judging them on this world cup so meticulously.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Portugal ain't winning the WC. Ronaldo will have an off day at some point in the play-offs and they will crash out. All it takes is one bad day.

Hardy

This portugal side doesnt look that good, not going to win the WC, relax.

just like eurocup, they finished third on group stage, then we know what happened. Portugal also has good shot to reach the SF if Germany fail to win their group

Home of Barca Fans