Women's football

Messi983

7-1 win at Sociedad today, Salma with 4 goals, Vicky, Caroline and Alexia who has just returned after four months have also scored.

also, reports today we're close to sign PSG's LB Sakina Karchaoui on a free. Rolfo/Sakina at LB and Bronze/Ona at RB, unbelieavable. Could see Lucy leaving though.

Messi983

Expect a win but shouldn't underestimate the opponents. Brann drew 2-2 against Lyon in group stage.

GJIpJk_XAAAMMpH

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, utter dominance by Femeni, just unable to find the net. Hit the woodwork a couple of times too, Mariona alone should have at least a brace, same for Caro

It was against the run of play so not a lot to worry about but great scenes for the Norwegian side. I hate artificial turf btw, they should ban it from professional football

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Great buildup on the 2nd goal but what a bit of skill on the touch & turn into the far corner - Salma is a sensational striker, in or outside the area

Porque

Seems semi finalists will be Barca, Chelsea, Lyon and PSG if all goes as expected after the first legs.

For those who have watched all the sides, judging by the league standings these are the top 4 sides in Europe right now.

Who will be our most difficult rival? Lyon?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Chelsea is the weakest of the 4, I have not seen PSG this season but they are traditionally strong. The main rival will be Olympique Lyonnais

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Alexia looks still far from match fit and Rolfo still needs to get minutes too. I thought Bronze was not great tonight and probably one of the weaker links in the XI. I would be more curious to see Battle at LB and Brugts at RB.

Nucky

Women's el clasico today.. The match starts at 18h, so far Real never won against Barca femeni, lets keep it that way shall we ladies..

Messi983

Caroline is just unplayable. :worthy:How in the world was she not on the Ballon d'Or shortlist? :lol:

Meanwhile Carmona who she just destroyed finished 6th. :ROFLMAO:

Home of Barca Fans