Witsel destroys a guys leg

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Problem is those aren't even nearly his dirtiest fouls, but it's the best I could find in 2 minutes. I can't have any compassion for that pig, he should have been suspended anyway, then he would have been watching in the stands and none of this would have happened.

My point is Wasilewski didn't deserve this. He never tackled as dangerous as Witsel did.
But he has, that's the problem. He hasn't broken anyone's leg, doesn't mean his tackles are less dangerous. And he surely has MORE of them, Witsel has one moment where he lost it, Wasyl has a few dozen.

And furthermore, I clearly stated that I think all those tackles (including Wasilewski's ellbows) should be punished severely. So yea, read it again. Maybe you'll understand it this time.
I fully got it the first time, thank you very much.

FlyLo

Problem is those aren't even nearly his dirtiest fouls, but it's the best I could find in 2 minutes. I can't have any compassion for that pig, he should have been suspended anyway, then he would have been watching in the stands and none of this would have happened.
And you think you're making sense now? That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

It's like when a pedophile rapes a 5 year old that's out on the streets at 2 am. 'The kid never should have been on the streets at that time so it's his own fault'

Same thing for a lowered punishment 'because it happens so often'. Rape goes unpunished so often too, does that mean we should release every rapist we can arrest? Fuck dude, go live in Alaska or something if you reason like that for everything.

Last edited:
F

FCB_Titi_LB

And you think you're making sense now? That's one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

It's like when a pedophile rapes a 5 year old that's out on the streets at 2 am. 'The kid never should have been on the streets at that time so it's his own fault'

This comparison is not right dude.
Geez..im not gonna say this with a kid in the sentence so lets assume its an adult. (too sick)
In your case if we map the WITZEL-WAZYL relation on your example it should be: If that adult X should have been locked up because he raped person Y he wouldnt be raped by person Y;)

Your example is sick but u get the point.

E

Esteve

Fuck.

I've watched it a few times now. Just a fucking terrible challenge. He'll probably get more than that 3 month ban.

FlyLo

This comparison is not right dude.
Geez..im not gonna say this with a kid in the sentence so lets assume its an adult. (too sick)
If that adult should have been locked up because he also raped somebody else he wouldnt be outside and been raped by the person he raped ;)

Still the same. So the second rapist should go unpunished by your reasoning.

I'm off to bed now, this is no dicussion to be having at this time.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit

what a comparison, jesus christ :lol:

The point is that had he been suspended for all the disgusting crap he has pulled, as he should have been, it couldn't have happened. Of course that doesn't make it alright, but it's relevant context. Even more relevant is the causal relationship between Witsel's tackle and Wasyl's behaviour. Do you honestly think that Wasyl's reputation, along with his hard foul on Witsel a few years ago and his elbows last time they played, didn't have any effect on the way Witsel would play against him? Clearly it does. And no that doesn't make it ok. Yes it does put some of the blame with Wasylewski.

Same thing for a lowered punishment 'because it happens so often'. Rape goes unpunished so often too, does that mean we should release every rapist we can arrest? Fuck dude, go live in Alaska or something if you reason like that for everything.
why are all of your comparisons so terribly flawed?

Anyway I don't claim Witsel should get a light punishment because it happens so often, I'm saying he shouldn't get a punishment that is out of proportion with those for similar offences. Ideally, every single one of those tackles would get a lengthy suspension. But you can't punish crazy tackles like Vrancken's for 2 games, then suspend Witsel for half a season cause he broke a guy's leg with a tackle that is otherwise completely similar.

Please understand that nobody is asking Witsel to get off without punishment.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Fuck.

I've watched it a few times now. Just a fucking terrible challenge. He'll probably get more than that 3 month ban.
Watch the other movies too at the minutes aside the video

Dude we all say they both should have been punished. thats not the point. The fact is its justice now

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
David Navarro gets an 8 month ban for punching someone yet this guy, who has possibly ended a player's career with an unbelievably bad tackle gets 3 month and a platry fine. How does that work ?
Probably cause it was in a CL match between 2 massive teams and it sparked an all out brawl, who knows? That punch shouldn't have gotten more than 1 month really.

Last edited:
F

FCB_Titi_LB

Witsels house was attacked by stone throwers . Police is now patroling

R

Red Devil

I think the best that Standard could do is either sell him too another club from another country or loan him out when the ban is up because it will be mayhem when he returns from his ban.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
A few big clubs want him, though it's too early for him to move to a big club and his reputation will be harmed with this whole situation. He'd fit in well with the other mugs at Chelsea though. :)

J

Jordzibob

Thoroughly pissed off, just wrote a BIG list of reasons of how to join Chelsea (all negative of course) then accidentally pressed back, pressed forward again and it was all gone. So I'll just say this................

Fuck you Chelsea! :lol:

Home of Barca Fans