Barca to enter winter market?

• Yes , we need to strengthen our squad

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No, we are good

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Voted "no". As I feel we are well covered with our B team. But most of the guys believe we need to strengthen our squad. I can't help but feel this is related with Villa's goal draught and Bojan not repeating his last season's performances.

I agree with this..

I dont see the need to strengthen our squad...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
More rumours in the local Barcelona papers about Afellay...Even speculation that negotiations for him have already begun

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I think Afellay would be a great buy, don't know why some people here don't like him, he's a cracking player. Plus, he'll be cheap.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Roque Santa Cruz came out and declared his desire to play in La Liga, ASAP...Apart from some injury concerns, is he a good buy?

maxan10

SirTugAlot
i wanna see Paste play out this season with palem, see how he fairs at the end, never wanna see a player prematurely transferred to a 'big club' just as he's settled elsewhere.

Huckleberry

Is there anybody left who still thinks that we need a plan b with an expensive tall striker, watching our game from the bench day in day out and waiting for a never coming opportunity of a substitution?

Aasim

Bumbleman
:lol: Koller would have been awesome.

I do think we need a CB but if Fontas keeps doing well then no need. Afelley covering the wings and midfield is a great addition aswell.

No more transfers.

Home of Barca Fans