Willian

When he starts banging long range shots and setting up Suarez with crosses I don't want to see any of you celebrating. You're acting as if he didn't destroy us on his own last season.

The same was said about Paulinho last season and he became a undisputed starter for us in a matter of months.

Dembele isn't good enough to start at a club like Barca, Willian will be great for us, just watch.

That's all I have to say on the matter. Let the meltdown commence!

Messi983

Welcome Willian! :rockon:

@Devils is just trolling, there is nothing new about Willian being close on Sport or MD and even if it would be they are hardly reliable.

Devils

Welcome Willian! :rockon:

@Devils is just trolling, there is nothing new about Willian being close on Sport or MD and even if it would be they are hardly reliable.

FFS, as the elite transfer news poster on this website, all my information is sourced.

DigM6PZXkAE3fl8.jpg:large

DigMlkWXcAEtBtB.jpg

:)

henias

When he starts banging long range shots and setting up Suarez with crosses I don't want to see any of you celebrating. You're acting as if he didn't destroy us on his own last season.

The same was said about Paulinho last season and he became a undisputed starter for us in a matter of months.

Dembele isn't good enough to start at a club like Barca, Willian will be great for us, just watch.

That's all I have to say on the matter. Let the meltdown commence!

And then what did Paulinho do after that few good months?

Dont go hiding as well when this inconsistent player fail to register at least 15 goals or assists next season, you fcking troll.

ASordidGod

If we do sign him, and I sincerely hope we don't, it can only be because he's more suited to rm than Dembele, meaning another year of 442 and ponderous football. Yay.

BADGERBHOY

If we have to get another wide player why don't we go for Malcom?

He seems to be on the move, and is far younger, and cheaper too

GOAT_SUAREZ

What EV's preferred line-up will actually be:

------Suarez-----Messi-------
Cout----Busi----Raki----Willian
Alba---Umtiti---Pique---Roberto

that line-up would actually kill. League and Copa in the bag and if Willian has 1-2 good games in UCL, triplete here we come....

Home of Barca Fans