Willian

K

kingleo1

Technically he is brilliant! if only he had end product from open play he would probably get compared to Ronaldinho

Jair Ventura

Technically he is brilliant! if only he had end product from open play he would probably get compared to Ronaldinho

Eh... No. There's a number of players on the NT that have more flair than Willian. Neymar, Costa, and Lucas just off the top of my head.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Compared to Ronaldinho? Blasphemy!

He would be better than Ronaldinho!

Just like Hazard with end product would be better than Pele, Maradona and Messi put together! And Cesc better than Xavi and Iniesta if he didn't lose him form all the time

K

kingleo1

Eh... No. There's a number of players on the NT that have more flair than Willian. Neymar, Costa, and Lucas just off the top of my head.

no! Willian is a better dribbler then all of them, and has a much tidier style of play, plus Costa and Lucas Lima are both left footed, so would be compared to Rivaldo instead of Ronaldinho

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Willian is so good then I expect some top clubs to line up to sign him soon. I'm sure he'll agree to the move because why would you want to play for a mid-table, relegation team when elite teams are after you.

K

kingleo1

If Willian is so good then I expect some top clubs to line up to sign him soon. I'm sure he'll agree to the move because why would you want to play for a mid-table, relegation team when elite teams are after you.

He is going to sign a new contract at Chelsea, and a mid-table relegation team makes no sense at all! :suarez1:

BrazilFan

Willian with end product would be world class but comparable to Ronaldinho is overrating him. Thinking he isn't a flair player because of how he plays for Chelsea is under rating him. He is quite skillful.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans