Will "Zlatan's age" be bigger than "Eto's age"?

Will "Zlatan's age" be bigger than "Eto's age"?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Can you repeat the question?

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
In your oppinion, will the time Ibrahimovic spends at FCB be bigger than Eto's 5 year reign in terms of medals, silverware, trophys and the Club's blossom in general.
Are we about to expirience the greatest moments and make history anew, with the greatest conquest of them all - winning the Champions League two times in a row, doing so at Santiago Bernabeu, the dreamiest of stages for a FCB victory?
And I'm not talking on a season basis here. I'm talking about the whole time he spends in FCB compared to Eto age. Can we accomplish even more in that term? the next, say, 5 years, depending on renewal status in the future.

One thing is certain If I have to judge by Zlatan's look in the attached image:

"THERE WILL BE BLOOD!!!" :2145960713mundoemot

Last edited:

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I voted no because..

Eto'o came to us young and left 28 years old, while Ibra is as old as Eto'o (27-28) 5 more years of serivce will make him 33. so it's maybe 5 years tops he's not gonna surpass that unless he carries on some Forlan-Larsson form for the years to come. I hope he does

J

Jordzibob

I dont think so. The question is basically, will Ibrahimovic be as successful as Eto was at F.C Barcelona, in terms of goals, silverware and general great moments. I hope Ibra is a success, because at the moment I really dont think we can predict how well he will do, but I dont think that he will be as successful as Eto was, Eto had more success than most players have at a club.

maz

I walk the line
No way. Two champions leagues, back to back league titles, the double, smashing madrid 2-6 at home, countless records broken, and not to mention the small matter of the triplet. I dont think we'll ever have a more successful 5 years in our history.

By the way i liked your poll options!

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
No body can replace Eto'o Jordzibob! and do what he did. We're just hoping ibra does good.

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
Hm yea I know that seems tough to beat, but seeing our squad at the time being, I think we can do it. I won't discard anything, but this is my dreamiest of the dreamy squads.

--------------Valdes---------------
---------Puyol------Pique----------
Alves----------------------Maxwell
---------------Yaya---------------
------Xavi-------------Iniesta-----
-----------------------------------
---Messi----------------Henry-----
--------------Ibra-----------------

By the way i liked your poll options!

heheh thanks, it's from a themesong from "Malcolm in the middle" show

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ibrahimovic may be a giant but I don`t see him filling Eto`s shoes.
As for him being older than Eto when the Cameroonian joined Barca... Ibrahimovic is a different kind of player. He doesn`t rely on his speed so theoretically he could go on for 5 years without losing much of his game.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
He could get green light before the Bilbao game. Even so, i don't think he would perticapate.

H

Hidden trout

No way

But i sertanly hope so.:worthy: I just dont think that Zlatan have hart and soul as big as ETO's:hooray:. And if i may, he - zlatan - have very big ego what, i think will be a problem in BARCELONA's team game.:2145960713mundoemot

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
It will be similar in silverware but no. Remember we did go to 2 seasons in a row without any trophies with Eto'o which won't happen with Zlatan..

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I'm sorry, did the PTC guru just say no way? I don't like that one bit! we freakin' can top it!

it's unlikely, but we may do. we have a truly immense squad. we may never do the triplet again (the luck needed is huge) but we could see more doubles and CL's for sure. have some faith, man!

it's wrong to call it the eto'o age, though, when the team was first ronaldinho's and then messi's. during the period when neither had full claim of the team (07/08) we were poor and won nothing at all.

Home of Barca Fans