Will Barça sign cb's this summer?

Will Barça sign cb's this summer?

• Total voters

spark

I dont think we need cb's or other defenders, our defense has never been a problem. Our biggest problem (since years) has always been the attack and we have brillantly solved it by investing only 81mio.
Imo transfer market closed.

Where did you find actual Barca board meeting minutes?

L

linetty

This pool made me really sad now. I realized we are gonna get only one centre back and it's going to be Blind who isn't even a centre back.

:unsure:

serghei

Bring back Marquez, Fontas, Caceres. Hell, bring back Chygrynskiy too. 4 CBs. One transfer window. ;) Objective accomplished.

Neymessi

Most have voted for no cb.why?One will surely come there is no doubt about that.Will it be a good Cb or not is another issue.

FC B

Can't be sure, they might sign one or two, most likely one but it is hard to tell.
It is quite improbable imo they won't sign any.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Considering we already have Bravo who can play CB, and that we'll sign a full back who has occasionally played as CB, I think we are set already...

messi2140

6racies Xavi
If we will get an actual cb ? I don't know. Are we going to sign a player for the cb position ? Definitely

Cule4life

The Culest
They will sign at least one imo. But whether he will actually be a CB and also world class is another matter.

Bertus

Mathieu will be our only CB signing. You can put this in the "I told you so" thread.

Man, if you read that, you should realize that what's dumber than buying Mathieu is you coming back from a ban to get banned again.

Grow up. It's not the end of the world if Benatia doesn't sign at Barcelona.

Antimadridista1

Bayern have : Boateng, Basdstuber, Dante, Kirchhoff
Chelsea : Zouma, Terry, Cahill + Ivanovic (RB/CB)
Real : Pepe, Varane, Ramos + Nacho (LB/CB)

The last three winners of the C1 had 4 CB in their squad ; we only had Pique , Bartra + Mascherano (MD/CB) and Puyol being injured 95% of his last seasons.

I think that we definitely need to buy a fourth CB or promote Edgar Ie.

NeyMesSis

Bayern have : Boateng, Basdstuber, Dante, Kirchhoff
Chelsea : Zouma, Terry, Cahill + Ivanovic (RB/CB)
Real : Pepe, Varane, Ramos + Nacho (LB/CB)

The last three winners of the C1 had 4 CB in their squad ; we only had Pique , Bartra + Mascherano (MD/CB) and Puyol being injured 95% of his last seasons.

I think that we definitely need to buy a fourth CB or promote Edgar Ie.

Bayern didnt have Badstuber and Kirchoff.. when they won the cL they had: Boateng, Dante and Van Buyten...

Home of Barca Fans