Wilfried Zaha

Jenks

Zaha is the most dispossessed player in the league, and by quite a distance too. He would drive you absolutely mental at Barcelona.

FC433

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">From Sky Sports reporter David Craig: Crystal Palace rejected another Everton bid for Wilfried Zaha yesterday. Bid was £70m plus Cenk Tosun and James McCarthy. Palace want at least £80m</p>— Kaveh Solhekol (@SkyKaveh) <a href="https://twitter.com/SkyKaveh/status/1159022706458841088?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 7, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Crazy. Very excited for the PL.

Messi983

Don't think Zaha is worth that much but market is just overheated in the last days of TW.

Anyway, Everton will have a very nice team if they'll get him. They are apparently also close to get Sidibe on loan from Monaco.

Pickford
Coleman/Sidibe--Mina--Keane/Holgate-- Digne/Baines
Gbamin/Davies--Gomes/Delph/Schneiderlin
Zaha/Walcott--Sigurdsson--Richarlison/Bernard
Kean/Calvert-Lewin

CB is probably their worst position. They want to sign David Luiz but don't think it's very likely Chelsea will sell him.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Don't think Zaha is worth that much but market is just overheated in the last days of TW.

Anyway, Everton will have a very nice team if they'll get him. They are apparently also close to get Sidibe on loan from Monaco.

Pickford
Kean/Calvert-Lewin

CB is probably their worst position. They want to sign David Luiz but don't think it's very likely Chelsea will sell him.

latest reports indicate that Everton decided to sign Iwobi instead of Zaha.

Adversus

Pickford
Kean/Calvert-Lewin

It's Zouma that we want who we had last season on loan but it looks like Lampard will start him ahead of Luiz which is why Luiz now wants to leave for Arsenal.
It seems Lampard has a job on his hands as the rumor is that Zouma wants to leave to go to us as well.

Givenchy

It's Zouma that we want who we had last season on loan but it looks like Lampard will start him ahead of Luiz which is why Luiz now wants to leave for Arsenal.
It seems Lampard has a job on his hands as the rumor is that Zouma wants to leave to go to us as well.

if you manage to sign Zaha, whats your expectations this season for Everton?

bar any major signings for the other top 6 clubs, i can see Wolves and Everton finishing higher than Chelsea/United, maybe even Arsenal

Adversus

if you manage to sign Zaha, whats your expectations this season for Everton?

bar any major signings for the other top 6 clubs, i can see Wolves and Everton finishing higher than Chelsea/United, maybe even Arsenal

Arsenal are looking like they are doing some good business this window so not sure about them.

Since Zouma looks unlikely we are looking at Ake who I think would be a brilliant signing but another that won't be cheap. Losing Gana to PSG is a big loss but if we do get both Zaha and Ake/Zouma then I think we would have every chance of getting top 4. We comfortably beat Chelsea, Utd and Arsenal towards the end of last season so anything is possible.

We are also looking at another CM and had a bid rejected for Doucoure who again would have been a brilliant signing so we are definitely very ambitious.

However there's a lot of ifs there and only one day to go.

Last edited:

Messi983

Arsenal are looking like they are doing some good business this window so not sure about them.

Since Zouma looks unlikely we are looking at Ake who I think would be a brilliant signing but another that won't be cheap. Losing Gana to PSG is a big loss but if we do get both Zaha and Ake/Zouma then I think we would have every chance of getting top 4. We comfortably beat Chelsea, Utd and Arsenal towards the end of last season so anything is possible.

We are also looking at another CM and had a bid rejected for Doucoure who again would have been a brilliant signing so we are definitely very ambitious.

However there's a lot of ifs there and only one day to go.

Everton just sold James McCarthy to CP. Wasn't he rumoured to be a part of the deal for Zaha? So maybe you're still in for him.

Also, I hope you guys will have a great season. Everton is my favourite EPL club rn. Don't really like any of the top 6 teams for different reasons so would be great to see Everton finish top 6 ahead of one of those teams (probably MU or Chelsea).

Adversus

Yea that was a rumor but swap deals rarely happen and normally just complicate any deal. I think the big problem with Zaha is that Utd are due 25% of any sale so swap players could be being used to lower that but who knows. I wish they hadn't left it this late again.

FC433

I liked what I have seen, but have not seen enough, honestly. Those who follow him closely, do you think he is good enough for Barca? We desperately need a LW.

gregorrin10

I liked what I have seen, but have not seen enough, honestly. Those who follow him closely, do you think he is good enough for Barca? We desperately need a LW.

Good enough? Maybe (but doubt it). Crystal Palace were reportedly initially happy with 40M, then kept raising their asking price to 50, 65, and latest reports say they want 80M! All this while Tottenham were the ones to want him. I imagine they raised their price because a team from the same league wanted to take him, but still. For that price? No freakin way.

Barcilliant

😃 😃 Fucking hell. He would be another Kerrison albeit an expensive one.

Nowhere near good enough. Maybe good enough for a team like Wolves.

Home of Barca Fans