Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Japan and Mexico

24038143-excited-hipster-man-over-grey-background.jpg

BerkeleyBernie

I still got to favor Spain.

My rankings:

1. Spain
2. Belgium
3. Brazil (3rd only because of home advantage)
4. Germany
5. Netherlands
6. Argentina

Galning

Yeh. Experience is key on the Intl stage. People overrating Belgium's chances, baffles me. Add to that, it's on SA soil.

EPL hype machine of Belgian players. Don't get me wrong, they have a talented squad but this is probably the most overrated team I've ever seen. I saw all of their qualifying games and never understood why they were so hyped.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
EPL hype machine of Belgian players. Don't get me wrong, they have a talented squad but this is probably the most overrated team I've ever seen. I saw all of their qualifying games and never understood why they were so hyped.

You guys got some very good players. Must be a case of having too many great individuals not being able to play as a team? They're not favourites, but they could do very well with the team they have, atleast on paper.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mignolet, Vertonghen, Van Buyten, De Bruyne, Mirallas, Nainggolan, Mertens, Dembele, Lukaku, Benteke are not too bad either.

Galning

You guys got some very good players. Must be a case of having too many great individuals not being able to play as a team? They're not favourites, but they could do very well with the team they have, atleast on paper.

I have no idea. I haven't seen them dominate a game, ever. Even when they are playing poor opposition you never get the feeling that they will blow them away.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
You both listed the rest of the team who are all average players except for maybe Vertonghen and Lukaku with 1 of them being in poor form and the other not working for Belgium

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Nainggolan is an all round beast.

Belguim went from being underrated to massively overrated in short space.

Home of Barca Fans