Who will win the Super Cup?

• Barca

Votes: 100 72.5%
  • Real

Votes: 38 27.5%

• Total voters

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Pique should be playing, Xavi should be able to play 60 minutes maybe more. Busquets and Puyol are the only ones who are almost certain to miss it. Pep said that we aren't at our fittest but he also said the mind can do anything. I am sure fitness will be satisfactory and the players will be well motivated, so we have a good chance. I just get the feeling that we will do better than people think we will do though.

dalitis8

Banned
Pique should be playing, Xavi should be able to play 60 minutes maybe more. Busquets and Puyol are the only ones who are almost certain to miss it. Pep said that we aren't at our fittest but he also said the mind can do anything. I am sure fitness will be satisfactory and the players will be well motivated, so we have a good chance. I just get the feeling that we will do better than people think we will do though.

We are having our assess kicked...

jairzinho

Whats with all the talk about losing the first leg. I honestly think Barca can score some goals and get a draw. Madrid winning the first leg will be a nightmare. It'll be like Barca vs Inter 2seasons ago, all over again.

M

mitkoa7x

I think Mou wont park the bus tonight, his team is better prepared and he will take full advantage. I hope im wrong and he plays in defence the whole time and we end up wining 0-3 :D

jairzinho

Can't see him parking the bus either, especially with the players at his disposal and the fact that we are carrying injuries and knocks. Fact is, we are not in the best shape for this match, and he will want to take advantage. That is where our chance comes in. ;). I'm optimistic.

Pride

2-2 is a great score for playing at the Bernabeu, out-of-shape, missing first team players, missing XAVI, and with Madrid being at 100% (or close to it).

dalitis8

Banned
Even though we are playing at home, and should be more prepared than we were on Sunday night, truth is that Madrid are more prepared and more fit.

So I guess, that gives them a slight edge.

Barcafan 2304

Whats with all the talk about losing the first leg. I honestly think Barca can score some goals and get a draw. Madrid winning the first leg will be a nightmare. It'll be like Barca vs Inter 2seasons ago, all over again.

What's the winning lottery numbers this week?

mateopol

What's your view on this Spanish Super Cup that will be played in mid August. I think we will lose it. We won last year, despite being outplayed in both legs by RM and with bad pre-season. Now we will have good pre-season and we will be ready for this Super Cup and we will lose. That's how life trolls. :troll: We were outplayed by Chelsea in 2009 - we won with our only shot in second leg. In this year - both legs we outplayed them, created a lot of chances, but missed a lot. Payback for Chelsea. I think the same will happen in Spanish SC. Last year - unprepared Barca won over RM. This year - prepared Barca, RM will win. :troll:

Home of Barca Fans