• Other

Votes: 6 7.6%

• Total voters

La LL

Generally Delightful
Isn't it blatantly obvious?

The "Special One" of course.

:lol:

Let's just pretend that that is a possibility in the future... just for a moment.

I'd be split down the middle and have no idea what to think of the club or do with myself.

Last edited:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
we need rijkard back :D
50412_7693154687_6402_n.jpg

dalitis8

Banned
Let's just pretend that that was a possibility in the future... just for a moment.

I'd be split down the middle and have no idea what to think of the club or do with myself.

A.D. 2019

After finally managing to bring Barca down from their pedestal, by creating an indestructible Madrid side that draws direct comparisons with Di Stefano's team, Mourinho decides to show the world again why he is indeed, the "Special -fucking- One" by joining FC Barcelona, so that he can now destroy what he has meticulously built.

I'd be a Madrid fan the next day...

DucdeOrléans

When we had the discussion last time I fancied Villas-Boas when he still was at charge in Porto.

I have not changed my mind yet.

Brilliant coach.

Something inside me would also like to see Mourinho as our coach just for the fun of it but that will probably never happen.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Xavi would be the most reasonable choice. I would also like AVB or Klopp, if the latter learned spanish by that time. He could also bring Hummels and Götze with him.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
I voted AVB.

but I don't know when Pep will walk away. He said he'd do so when the team stopped responding to him, but if the team eventually becomes 100% Catalan + Leo then really, who will stop listening to him?

Home of Barca Fans