• Pep will continue adding for 20 years

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 7.6%

• Total voters

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Oscar Garcia...stay within the family

This. He has done a marvellous job with the Juvenil A and I'd rather see somebody promoted from within who knows the Cantera.

My other option would've been Chuck Norris, but c'est la vie.

desoe

I wouldn't be surprised if Tito takes over...

Actually Tito is a very good bet to me.

In the way I imagine it, when the time comes ...... (pause for a sad thought here) .... Pep would be the first man who Rosell would ask about his successor. And I think Pep would pick Tito.

Of course, maybe Pep would like to take Tito with him in England or Italy, but I guess Tito could prefer to take the bigger step or at least try to fight for Barca's job. So, yeah - I think Tito would be one of the major candidates alongside Lucho.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Actually Tito is a very good bet to me.

In the way I imagine it, when the time comes ...... (pause for a sad thought here) .... Pep would be the first man who Rosell would ask about his successor. And I think Pep would pick Tito.

Of course, maybe Pep would like to take Tito with him in England or Italy, but I guess Tito could prefer to take the bigger step or at least try to fight for Barca's job. So, yeah - I think Tito would be one of the major candidates alongside Lucho.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts too.

A man who already know our winning formula inside out and will ensure that we stick to our philosophy. The players are also already comfortable with him and won't have to adjust to anything new. I wouldn't mind it at all if Tito becomes our next manager.

B

barcelonista

When Pep needs a break, he should succeed del Bosque after the Euros (where Spain will flop), prepare for the 2014 WC*, win the WC and come back to Barca. In the meantime, Cruyff could take over Barcelona. :worthy:

*Spain 2014:

Pedro-------------------------------------Cuenca
-------------------Fabregas----------------------
--------------------------------------------------
---------Iniesta----------------Thiago------------
-------------------Busquets----------------------
--------------------------------------------------
Alba----------Bartra-------Pique----------Montoya
--------------------Valdes------------------------

Introducing the art of manita to the world of international football. :worthy:

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Cruyff with Rosell at the helm?

WhenPigsFly.jpg

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
A person close to Manchester United coach Alex Ferguson has sounded out Guardiola on becoming his successor at the English club. [express]

desoe

Some papers are mentioning Bielsa's name as a possible successor of Pep. I love many things about Bielsa (I have the tendency to like unorthodox people) and he's a massive influence of Pep, but I have the solid feeling that it would go terribly wrong

Trequartista

The good
yeah as much as I like Bielsa,he is not good enough to coach a team like barca tbf
Tito shall have his chance I would say

messi1987

I have to correct you because he is already the greatest Manager in history! I mean 13 titles in such a short period of time was never reached before by another one!

Is it right,that there were some gossips about Guardiola and Mancheser United, as a replace for Sir Alex Ferguson?

Chainsaw

Killahead
Bielsa is not good enough to shine Pep shoes, let alone replacing him. First I like to see if he does any better than keeping Atletic in a better place than the 9th spot before reading some sick jokes about relating him to the Barca's bench! Just WoW!!

Home of Barca Fans