Who will play most minutes this season?

Who will play the most this season?

• Total voters

Manuel Traquete

Probably Xavi. He might the oldest of the lot, but he's way fitter than Cesc and Andrés, who are quite injury prone. Xavi, on the other hand, is one of the fittest players on the planet despite being almost 32, which is mind-boggling. Unless someone breaks his leg (God Forbid!) or something, he'll play more than any of our other center/attacking midfielders this season and he'll continue contending for best player awards every year well into his 30s, only adding to his legend.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
I doubt if there will be any votes for anyone except Xavi...

even though his age, he is less injury prone then Fabiesta and Thiago is too young to get much playing time, so it has to be Xavi!

tumblr_lexd6hQgeg1qdkleqo1_400.gif

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Xavi... but when Iniesta and Cesc are back I expect him to be rested for a while.

Thiago (or Keita) might actually get the most games, but not as many minutes

ammarfcb

ze special one
I think the fact that the poll only let's you pick one player is unfair (especially on iniesta. if i were to say starting line up i think xavi and iniesta would be very close

Birdy

Xavi of course, but from the next season we should start seriously considering how Xavi will play only in important games..

ZeeMessi

Hard to argue against Xavi, he is a fitness machine and even with his age, he probably doesn't want to slow down when the team is winning.

Home of Barca Fans