Who will leave Barça this summer?

Who will leave Barça this summer?

• Total voters

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I went with Valdes, JDS, Villa and Tello. Tello could just as well be replaced with Pedro or Alexis, but I think Tello might be most likely to leave because he has the lowest release clause.

Irish_Cules

I went with Valdes, JDS, Villa and Tello. Tello could just as well be replaced with Pedro or Alexis, but I think Tello might be most likely to leave because he has the lowest release clause.

I don't think its likely that Tello will leave. There's talk of him being a regular next season and even if his buyout clause was met I doubt he would leave. There's even rumours of him being offered an improved contract with a higher buyout clause.

ss81bja

Out:-
Sanchez (has not done anything worth the money spent on him, can get money from sale, Tello does a better job )
Mascherano (only because of circumstances which is shameful, can get money for his sale)
Villa ( 50/50 only if he wants to leave, also can get money from sale)
Abidal (only if retiring. Still good enough to be sub)
Valdes (50/50. We can get money from his sale)

In:-
Hummels ( Thiago Silva unrealistic because of price and at PSG for only 1 season)
Neymar ( Not my choice but all but confirmed to be coming)
Lewandowski or Cavani ( True centre forwards that are tall and are goal finders, adds variety to the front line)
Any good experienced GK (next season acquire a young promising GK)

Birdy

The ones voted for Pedro should really learn more about the team they love..
Any established La Masia graduate is not leaving..
It needs 3-4 more bad personal seasons and cataclysmic events the team suffering at the same time in order they decide to sell Pedro..
Youngsters that have never broken into the first team are not the same thing..

El Guaje

What i hope for:
Pedro
Valdes
Abidal (just because i think he wont be able to get back to top level)

What will most probably happen:
Valdes
Abidal
David Villa ( :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: )
JDS

In:
Neymar
Hummels
Ter Stegen

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Just went with Valdes and Villa as I'm not at all sure about any of the others, Sanchez and Pedro included.

Villa could be heading to London, which will be interesting for him and his family. I hope he is a success.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Just went with Valdes and Villa as I'm not at all sure about any of the others, Sanchez and Pedro included.

Villa could be heading to London, which will be interesting for him and his family. I hope he is a success.

Not overly keen on Villa moving to Spurs, though. Would've rather seen him at Emirates (just because it's a stone throw away from where I live lol)

Voted for Valdés, dos Santos, Villa, Mascherano and Adriano. Not entirely sure about Masch, as his situation will wholly depend on whether Barça will acquire a CB or two.

Afro

Went for VV, Villa, JDS, Abidal and Alves. I'd be gutted to see the back of all of them save for JDS, but it'd be good to get money for VV and Alves; IMO, we could easily net €40m between the pair if we played our cards right. Villa and Abidal should be kept on due to the experience they have but for a number of reasons they'll both be off. :(

ceefoo

What I would like to see:

Tito - Out of his depth, plus the guy is literally fighting for his life. It is preposterous that the board are even considering continuing with him next season.
Valdes 7-10m - He wants to leave this summer. But only if we sign a suitable replacement.
Dani Alves 11-15m - Not good enough anymore. One of the main offenders for our crappy defence.
Mascherano 15-19m - If only because it would take away the option of playing him at CB. Plus we don't need 3 top class DM's.
JDS 3-5m - Not ever going to play, when he has Xavi, Iniesta, Thiago, Cesc, Sergi Roberto etc. all ahead of him.
Afellay 7-11m
Villa 12-16m - MGMT have ruined him this season. Some of the worst management of a player I have seen. Good luck to him, as long as he doesn't go to scummers.
Pedro 11-15m - Not played at the required level since 2010-11. Does not add anything to the team, besides workrate.
or Alexis (IF a good offer arrives). Cannot accommodate both him and Pedro.

What I think will happen:

Valdes
Dani Alves
David Villa
JDS

Home of Barca Fans