Who will be Barca's next manager?

Xaviniesta

Seriosly we need a hardcore no nonsense mad coach for this group of players. Bring in Marcelo Bielsa, those players deserve the punishment they get form him. The heavyweights won't last 3 weeks with him so they can fuck off to another club.

bielsa isn't stepping a foot near bartomeu

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bielsa isn't the type to take over big clubs anyway. He has such an idealistic approach to football and life in general that he dislikes what can be seen as major corporations such as a club like Barca.

Vilarrubi

Leave Bielsa out of this :lol: he’s got business to handle in the PL.

Reports saying Koeman possible as well as Pochettino and Xavi. Please no Koeman.

Tackle

How come?

Assume he thinks Koeman is going to walk into the dressing room, pick fights with the amigos and put them in their place.

Unfortunately, more likely than not he is going to keep his mouth shut and continue starting the players he needs to keep happy to stay on the job.

Unless the board gives a manager the mandate to do whatever is necessary and backs him 100% no manager next season will be able to do that great of a job. Better than Setien and maybe another La Liga if Madrid implode is the best case scenario.

Raketa10

Probably either Koeman or Pochettino. Xavi won't accept the job with Barto still here.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Everything points to Pochettino, I would be surprised if hes not the one.

And I honestly like the idea. Probably the most established coach we signed in ages. And has a very positive presence, charisma and leadership (judging from a distance). Koeman would be alright as well (looks like the authoritarian type), but I dont believe he would jump ship before the Euro 2021.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Would have been better if he got hired back in January imo , but I guess back then Setien had more Barca DNA than Poch.

Vilarrubi

Most reports saying it won’t be Pochettino or Xavi.

It’ll be Koeman, Kluivert, Pimienta or wait for it......Henry...

9f9.png

Home of Barca Fans