• Adriano?

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Ronaldo?

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Ronaldinho?

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters

sukhy

Ronaldinho and Ronaldo both achieved a lot in their careers, World Cups, WPOTY awards etc. and were both the best in the world at certain times, while Adriano had the potential to be at the level of those 2, but his problems killed his career. I used to love Adriano and I was certain that he was going to go on to become one of the best players of the decade, but it never happened for him and I was so disappointed mainly because I missed out on seeing someone who could have really taken the world by storm. But then Messi came along and it made me happy again!

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Adriano, no doubt... a great future in selection and in clubs... and now, all of this...

F

Flavia

Ronaldinho, surely?

I know he won everything, but he could have won it all again if he hadn't have gotten so blah about busting his ass.

Ronaldo didn't waste his talent, injuries stopped him being the player he could have been, not sloth.

and Adriano has serious mental issues, again, he didn't purposefully waste his talent.

other great talent wasters: Quaresma, Cassano and Robinho.

This.

Because Dinho didn't even have any injuries to hold him back, he thought he could be as good without the effort. He could have been up there with the greatest ever and now shall be remembered largely as a waste rather than for what he achieved.

Goater and Cassano wouldve made a great strikeforce

These.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
From that list Adriano, he should be the best striker in the world but too bad he didn't end up that way. I was a gigantic fan of him back in his good days and fully expected him to become the best. His record for Brazil is great, 27 in 48. Ronaldo wasn't a talent waster IMO.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah but he's won a WC, CL, La Liga's and numerous individual accolades for being the world's best player before he went downhill... Adriano had the potential to be the best in his position but has nothing to show for it. Didn't help that he was at a hopeless team too.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Ronaldinho, surely?

I know he won everything, but he could have won it all again if he hadn't have gotten so blah about busting his ass.

Ronaldo didn't waste his talent, injuries stopped him being the player he could have been, not sloth.

and Adriano has serious mental issues, again, he didn't purposefully waste his talent.

other great talent wasters: Quaresma, Cassano and Robinho.

Recoba and Cassano. Hands down, the saddest thing in football in my life time. No other contenders out there come ever close to having wasted their careers having so many chances and that much talent.

Sadly enough, both wasted it in Serie A.

Recoba and Cassano. Hands down, the saddest thing in football in my life time. No other contenders out there come ever close to having wasted their careers having so many chances and that much talent.

Sadly enough, both wasted it in Serie A.

So when you say it people agree, interesting. I read an interview with Alvaro where he said he never really liked training or playing football all that much. He also said he was quite happy being a millionaire playing for some mid table team wherever, don't know if that's Inter's fault though.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
No, no, no, only one player has wasted their talent, and his name is Cassano.

Home of Barca Fans