Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Ronaldo?

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Ronaldinho?

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
So when you say it people agree, interesting. I read an interview with Alvaro where he said he never really liked training or playing football all that much. He also said he was quite happy being a millionaire playing for some mid table team wherever, don't know if that's Inter's fault though.

:D, good thing you can always get credit for remembering him first with time stamped posts.

But yeah, you are right, he is the saddest thing in football. Players get injured that is unfortunate, players don't make it, that is pathetic but to have it all and waste it a la Recoba, saaaaadddddd.

Pippo, seriously? I mean seriously? Jokes aside, do you really think this is Inter's fault? What in the world could Inter have done more to get him to play up to his potential? If you had said Roberto Baggio, yes, Inter perhaps played a role in destroying his career but not Recoba.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Adriano I'd say. Ronaldo and Ronaldinho both blew the world away for a period of years winning lots of titles. Noone got close to either in their prime. Adriano showed promise but was never the best player in the world, nor does he have a huge amount of titles like the other two.

Recoba! oh god, yeah, that guy was just tragic.

Such a shame, the guy was a genius, one of my all time favourites. Back in the days when Football Italia was on, watching him was a joy.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Recoba was an absolutely ridiculous player. Could have been the best to play football in the last decade at least but never got there.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Recoba was an absolutely ridiculous player. Could have been the best to play football in the last decade at least but never got there.

Him and Ronaldo were perhaps the world's most feared attacking line up in the world. This partnership had everything, they both could do everything attacking players needed, but one of the reasons why Inter never got anywhere because it never mounted to anything. One was injured, the other was just too complacent. A long list of players who came and went also added to Inter's struggle, including a laughable defense that blew away games.

ranjix

Jefecito
I lov Ronaldinho but I think that he could've won more individual awards if he maintained his form.

J

Jordzibob

YES!

I literally clicked on this thread to vote for the Recoba option which I thought would be there. Tut tut. But good to see people already agree, :D. That guy was fucking amazing.

dalitis8

Banned
Ronaldinho.

Even though he has had a great career, he could have maintained his 04 to 06 form for some years more if was really devoted to football. Imagine if we had the Ronaldinho of old coupled with the current Messi. Teams would give up before games.

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Ronaldinho.

Even though he has had a great career, he could have maintained his 04 to 06 form for some years more if was really devoted to football. Imagine if we had the Ronaldinho of old coupled with the current Messi. Teams would give up before games.

Messi would be less dominant though if we still had Ronnie top-form.... Who would be THE star?

I think Adriano.... he was one of the best strikers in the world around 05-06...... then it all went wrong.

dalitis8

Banned
Messi would be THE star.

Ronnie would not be entirely comfie with this but he would be second in rank in the greatest team EVER!!!

Home of Barca Fans