Who was your prefered striker of the three ?

Who was your prefered striker of the three ?

• David Villa.

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Samuel Eto'o.

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • Zlatan Ibrahimović.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like all of them.

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • I don't like any of them.

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

kkkkasd

Samuel Eto'o
Zlatan Ibrahimović
David Villa

All three of them also happen to pretty much the same age 29/30 years old.

I didn't really like Ibra's attitude but he might have been helpful in the CL Semi-Final Matches vs Madrid as a "Tackle Me And Die" because Pedro, Villa and Messi were getting thrown around like rag dolls =D

Anyways I voted "All Of Them" because I think all three were very good and they pretty much all scored similar numbers of goals.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
samuel eto'o. he is a club legend and proved himself over a long time. scored in two CL finals what more do you want. villa could have been something but he is only arriving now when he is 29. ibra had the wrong attitude and was in consistent

Birdy

Samu! Biggest Guardiola mistake.. And really i have no clue why... have been asking all the threads, but did not get any answer..

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Obviously Eto'o is the greatest Barcelona player of the three of them.

But I can see why things were switched up in the summer of 2009. And I can see why Villa is the best fit for the current incarnation of the team, with Messi in the middle.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Took the poll to mean - Who do you prefer out of the three as a striker? And for me, it's obviously David Villa.

Eto'o can't be surpassed as a striker at Barca though(well hopefully he will be eventually), Villa hasn't got the time to do that and Ibra is worthless.

Home of Barca Fans