Who should start as a DM in the Clasico: Busquets or Mascherano?

Who should start in the El Clasico?

• Total voters

ricknattery

I remember that all too well. :lol: It was last year.

But Biscuits will attempt to hide his filthy play. Mascherano is a card machine, Madrid has one of the best simulators of all time in Cristiano, that's a match made in hell.

Well, he is not that good at simulating, but he certainly gets many freekicks with his terrible diving, and when refs realize he was diving he doesn't get a yellow card. Surreal

Last edited:

zanela

A midget midfield?! No Thanks.

It's unlikely Pep will deploy a double pivot at home. And with an opponent having some of the best headers in the game i'm not for bringing further down the average height. They'd potentially hurt us in a set-piece and happily sit back. I vote Busquets for the lone DM, not only cause hes a better fit to the team, alleviates the above concern, gamemanship but also having proven C.Ronaldo's Nemesis in the recent past. Having featured in 2 of the best finals in the game, Busquets is now equipped with experience and temperament to handle high pressure games such as this.

J

Jordzibob

x10000. Masch would give us more defensive cover but I'd be pretty happy just to give Busquets the job. He's more than capable. Second best DM in the world, :D

ricknattery

Isn't that the definition of being good at simulating?

no. its a prove that refs are "afraid" of showing him a yellow card. He has license to dive
He is not good at simulating, he falls like if someone has shoted at him, it's so clear. Like in the game against Milan, did he get a yellow card for that?

jamrock

Both

----------Masch--Busquets

---------------Xavi

----Messi-----Villa-----Iniesta

Bring on pedro with about 30 minutes left.

Trequartista

The good
Both

----------Masch--Busquets

---------------Xavi

----Messi-----Villa-----Iniesta

Bring on pedro with about 30 minutes left.

It wont be like this,Jamrock,it will be Iniesta on the right,Villa on left,Messi centrally unless Mourinho forces Messi to go to the right,I prefer Pedro wo Villa in that match,Think it will be more of Busquets playing ahead of MAscherano rather than a double pivot

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
It wont be like this,Jamrock,it will be Iniesta on the right,Villa on left,Messi centrally unless Mourinho forces Messi to go to the right,I prefer Pedro wo Villa in that match,Think it will be more of Busquets playing ahead of MAscherano rather than a double pivot

I an willing to bet thats the team we'll see on Monday night, we ae going to beat them lads and lassies.

Home of Barca Fans