• Oliver Torres

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Noone will be able to fill Xavi's shoes but we already adapted our football to move beyond Xavi's era. We'll be fine with what we got + Samper.

Devils

I'm conflicted on this issue.

Waiting for Samper would be my choice. But there is huge risk in the sense that if Raki or Iniesta get injured, we're going to be in trouble if Rafinha/Roberto/Samper can't cut it.

At the same time I don't to spend mega millions on a midfielder if Samper is capable of filling the gap even to 50% of Xavi's contribution this season.

TonyStarkCSC

Roberto and Samper need to be given the chance to fill the shoes of Xavi (and inevitably Iniesta). I'd wait it out to see how these current young guys work out before splashing money on Big names, who will demand game time and hinder the progression of Barcelona's youngsters.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Ever Banega came back to his best this season and I think he'll be a good option for Barca to consider if they're not gonna go all crazy to sign a big name as Xavi's successor. Watching Banega this season it makes me sad such a player with this much talent ruining his career like the way he's been doing in the past years.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Why are you so hung up on freaking Gundogan? The guy is a freaking football player and only like 23(?) years old, yet he got so fat. I don't care that he was injured, it's his freaking job to stay fit.
gundogan2.jpg

vukkapor

Why are you so hung up on freaking Gundogan? The guy is a freaking football player and only like 23(?) years old, yet he got so fat. I don't care that he was injured, it's his freaking job to stay fit.
gundogan2.jpg

Well when you have a spinal injury you can't really keep fit.. Diets maybe but someones metabolism just isn't that fast and they get fat without regular exercise..

Antimadridista1

Well, it looks clear in my eyes that if Rakitic is injured, we can't replace him by Rafinha. As much as I like the brazilian, he didn't show that he's good enough for that so I think that we should go for some depth and concurrence for Rakitic and also Iniesta. A player like Koke would be perfect in my opinion.

Home of Barca Fans