Who should be the penalty taker?

Who should be the penalty taker?

• Total voters

MasChe

let's wait until his first miss and all this discussion can start all over.
For me he has immense credit, and nothing can change that.

barcanuck

Here is an idea for MSN. Suarez takes penals in Liga so he can win pichichi. Leo takes cl penals since he is chasing Ronaldo for top scorer all time. And ney well he can have a penal in Copa del rey.

Alik

Was confident that he was going to miss, with the bad luck we've been having. Good thing he didn't :)

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Bet Penaldo secretly wants to join us. All those penalties we are getting, but no one to score 'em. He's probably crying just thinking about it.

SirXavi

The Engineer
Bet Penaldo secretly wants to join us. All those penalties we are getting, but no one to score 'em. He's probably crying just thinking about it.

4dae205e869ca205962d2489b49d97e506350514c185628b5cbf8d5183b7fa2d.jpg

Horatio

You're welcome
[tw]705507213838819328[/tw]

This is ridiculous :lol:

This is hilarious. XD

I really couldn't care less about this stat. Messi is still a good penalty taker and he will take them when it matters. Usually Suarez or Neymar get a penalty during a comfortable lead or when Messi isn't playing.
Only thing where it can cause trouble is penalty shootouts. But I don't see them happening.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
What was actually the last time we had a penalty shootout? Not talking about Catalan Cup and all that stuff. We must be the only top club who did not have an important shootout in ages.

F

Flavia

Might be a non issue so far, but it's still ridiculous for a team like Barça to have such a poor pk conversion.

[tw]705730115720908800[/tw]

Horatio

You're welcome
Epic stat imo. We score in the most ridiculous ways, but fail when we are basically gifted one.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
If it mattered then it would be an issue. As it is, I just laughed when Suarez missed :lol:

Home of Barca Fans