Who should be the next Barca coach?

Next Barca coach?

• Total voters

Indignado

If we look for a manager who's been perfect with every team he coached we'll never hire anyone. I think Lucho is the best choice.

Tito should never manage again. I wish him a full recovery and all the best but just because he has cancer doesn't mean he should get a free pass as manager again if he gets healthy. He was incredibly frustrating and waited on Messi to save him countless times while waiting to make substitutions in the 83rd minute. The worst case being the first leg vs Bayern when everyone saw they were outplaying us yet he did nothing until the tie was already out of our hands. Please no Tito as Barcelona coach ever again.

This. I don't want to see Tito as Barca coach again, at least until we've seen a significantly improved Tito coaching some other team.

That said, I have nothing against him as a person and obviously hope he recovers as quickly as possible.

Last edited:

jamrock

seems its going to be Luis, not too surprised if that. happens rosell still needs to live off the sporting legacy of the great Joan laporta, no. big suprise their. but then again hiring Luis for barca b was a board decision

JimmyGuitarist

Enqirue didn't do a terrible job at Roma. He signed up for a long-term project, but the board listened to the fans and got rid of him after 1 year.

raskolnikov

Enqirue didn't do a terrible job at Roma. He signed up for a long-term project, but the board listened to the fans and got rid of him after 1 year.

Rijkaard ran sparta into the first division for the first time in their history before we hired him, lets give the guy a fair chance.

Home of Barca Fans